Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do you get the mascot to leave your home lot?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
catloverplayer

If you don't want to send your sims to college. I don't have this ep yet but I'd like to know so when I start playing I'll know how to get the mascot to leave.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
melonchai

Forcing the mascot to leave before he drops off the welcome kit might have consequences. After he does his business, you could reset him or banish him with a genie.
my1helopilot

When I started my game a welcome gift was automatically placed in my Sims household inventory. If out take it out and click summon Mascot then the Mascot will appear .. accidently clicked this option the first time. I reloaded the save and this time the Mascot did not appear. So pretty sure you have to request for them to show up on your home lot. If you click on the Mascot it has quite a few interactions associated with getting into college.
catloverplayer

I sure hope there is an ask to leave option. I'll wait for the freebies as I could use the frisbees and hacky sack ball.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
catloverplayer

my1helopilot wrote:When I started my game a welcome gift was automatically placed in my Sims household inventory. If out take it out and click summon Mascot then the Mascot will appear .. accidently clicked this option the first time. I reloaded the save and this time the Mascot did not appear. So pretty sure you have to request for them to show up on your home lot. If you click on the Mascot it has quite a few interactions associated with getting into college.

Well that's good then. That puts us in control. Thanks for the info.

jayisrice

my1helopilot wrote:When I started my game a welcome gift was automatically placed in my Sims household inventory. If out take it out and click summon Mascot then the Mascot will appear .. accidently clicked this option the first time. I reloaded the save and this time the Mascot did not appear. So pretty sure you have to request for them to show up on your home lot. If you click on the Mascot it has quite a few interactions associated with getting into college.

I didn't do any of them things. HE just showed up on his own. But one of my sims just had high school graduation. So maybe this is why I did have to summon him

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/05/13 07:18 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: