Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Juiced and Cinnamon Kiss  XML
Forum Index » University Life
yesikareyes

For the life of me, I don't know how to initiate these interactions. I assumed that my sim should be pretty juiced up to do the juiced kiss but I think she drank more than 10 and nothing happens. I am clueless with the Cinnamon Kiss... help? lol
Tinkerball

yesikareyes wrote:For the life of me, I don't know how to initiate these interactions. I assumed that my sim should be pretty juiced up to do the juiced kiss but I think she drank more than 10 and nothing happens. I am clueless with the Cinnamon Kiss... help? lol

Not sure about the juiced kiss option. Does your Sim have a relationship with the person they are trying to kiss or is the person a stranger? The cinnamon kiss probably requires that the Sim has ingested cinnamon. Maybe there are other factors involved as well, I'm not sure.
michellehilbrand

I don't have the game yet but this is what I heard. The cinnamon kiss is from throwing cinnamon on the fire. It gets everyone frisky. I don't know about the juiced kiss.
yesikareyes

Not sure about the juiced kiss option. Does your Sim have a relationship with the person they are trying to kiss or is the person a stranger? The cinnamon kiss probably requires that the Sim has ingested cinnamon. Maybe there are other factors involved as well, I'm not sure.

Yup, they are in a relationship
Chimp2678

Some are from herbs and some are from unlocked ones, I assume?

michellehilbrand

Maybe there is a special juice from the barista that unlocks that.
Sam_Is_Great

Try putting cinnamon into a bonfire. And I don't think the juiced kss is actually a kiss, just the heat ofthe moment kiss while "drunk" . I think it just has a much higher success rate.

catloverplayer

I was hoping there was pictures.

From another poster for the cinnemon kiss you throw cinnemon into the bonfire and it gets everyone in the mood. You can do a cinnemon kiss even with sims you don't have a relationship with but at higher relationship levels like friend it can cause them to fall in love. It also causes jelousy.

Also this may work by throwing cinnemon in a fireplace. One of the fansites said you can throw herbs in a fireplace as well.

Juice kiss could have been cut from the game unfortuanly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/05/13 04:00 PM

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Mimi52861

My UL is still downloading so I'm not entirely sure about this. However, I've had a look at the new UL achievement badges and one of them is called "Cinnamony" Description: Add Cinnamon to a meal then give a cinnamon kiss and have some cinnamon woohoo.

I would think that cinnamon is a new herb plant that you can plant & harvest. I don't yet know about the "juiced" part though. Still waiting for mine to download & install yet.

EA CHALLENGES EVERYTHING, BUT MOSTLY MY PATIENCE!!!!
yesikareyes

Thanks guys I'll give these a go! I do hope Juiced kiss wasn't cut out.
catloverplayer

If you can get them to work please post pictures. I want to see what they look like.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Mimi52861

I forgot to make pics of these, sorry. But I have done both. To get "juiced" use a juice keg, either one already on a uni lot or you can buy it from the catalog & place on your lot. Getting "Juiced" is the sim version of getting drunk. Since the drinks are called juice instead of beer, and nectar instead of wine.

For cinnamon kiss, get cinnamon herb from the grocery store, eat it raw to get cinnamon breath, then click on a sim under romantic options for cinnamon kiss.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/07/13 12:41 AM

EA CHALLENGES EVERYTHING, BUT MOSTLY MY PATIENCE!!!!
sarasara14

I'm a little dissapointed that the juiced kiss is just like a normal kiss But both sims need to be juiced. I tried the juiced kiss when only my sim was juiced and i couldn't. There's also the juiced woohoo Haven't tried the cinnamon kiss. Is it also like a normal kiss?

rumbutter

i had my sim eat cinnamon he had the option to cinnamon kiss also added cinnamon to a pie he cooked again the cinnamon kiss option and cinnamon woohoo

:not accepting friends requests:

knh330

rumbutter wrote:i had my sim eat cinnamon he had the option to cinnamon kiss also added cinnamon to a pie he cooked again the cinnamon kiss option and cinnamon woohoo
Cinnamon WooHoo Do they throw cinnamon in the bed or something? I think that would irritate me.
Or is it just like throwing it into the fire or they eat it, and gets them "in the mood"?
I think the first one would be better....they'd probably be itchy after that, though.

Forum Index » University Life
Go to: