Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where's the degree certificate when you graduate?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
miberu

Hi!
My sims just finished their first degrees and are back in their hometown. I looked through their inventory but I couldn't find any certificate of their degree? It only shows their achievement in the degree history category, but nothing physically?
Am I missing something? I was really looking forward to hang the degrees on the wall
The only thing I noticed was that you can upload a resume when looking for a job.

Thanks
Invisibleaes

miberu wrote:Hi!
My sims just finished their first degrees and are back in their hometown. I looked through their inventory but I couldn't find any certificate of their degree? It only shows their achievement in the degree history category, but nothing physically?
Am I missing something? I was really looking forward to hang the degrees on the wall
The only thing I noticed was that you can upload a resume when looking for a job.

Thanks

That might be a glitch Ive graduated two sims today and both had it in there inventory's all the way at the end.

I have finally figured out sending stuff to friends
wolffriendinus

My sim just finished her last exam, so I'll let you know if I get anything when she goes home.

Edit: Ok my sim finally went home and had no degree or diploma or anything, so i checked on the computer by clicking enroll in college, and she was shy 6 credits of the degree. So, I'd advise checking that for your sim, if its says, for example, 42 of 48 credits, then you have to send her/him back to college for that major to earn those last few credits.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/06/13 07:13 AM

miberu

wolffriendinus wrote:My sim just finished her last exam, so I'll let you know if I get anything when she goes home.

Edit: Ok my sim finally went home and had no degree or diploma or anything, so i checked on the computer by clicking enroll in college, and she was shy 6 credits of the degree. So, I'd advise checking that for your sim, if its says, for example, 42 of 48 credits, then you have to send her/him back to college for that major to earn those last few credits.

hmmm no I'm certain they finished the degree, I even had a ceremony at the end of the term. I'll go through my inventory again. Thank you
chrang7520

I received a degree, but it didn't say college degree or anything, the game gave me another high school degree Does your sim have 2 high school degrees?!?
MattJGUK

I didn't get one either and I've defo got all the credits as I've looked in the enrollment screen and I can't enroll in Science and Medicine because I've already got the degree.

I got a Graduation Gnome but that is it.
brokenpetal

None of my sims that have graduated have received a degree. It shows that the degree is completed but there is nothing to show for it. Maybe try getting your sim to the stadium before it gets clogged with people and you have to wait in line. I'll try that and see if it works.
miberu

I think I have figured out the problem. You must make sure that the graduation ceremony action is completed, sometimes my sims would just cancel it automatically. But you should get a message saying that you've earned another trait because you have completed a degree. After that I also found the certificate in my inventory.

Since the entrance to the stadium often gets clogged, I recommend not to invite anyone to your ceremony. Every time I went alone I didn't have any troubles.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: