Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do you do the school cheer?  XML
Forum Index » University Life
nancyalexan6

Became a jock and now I can but idk how!
xSim_SuperStarx

dat llame guy

Cult_of_Ikkaku

Once you unlock the ability to perform the school cheer, you can access it by clicking on your sim and choosing "Practice School Cheer." You can also do the cheer with other sims by clicking them and choosing "Friendly" then "Do School Cheer."
Zhivankarst

Cult_of_Ikkaku wrote:Once you unlock the ability to perform the school cheer, you can access it by clicking on your sim and choosing "Practice School Cheer." You can also do the cheer with other sims by clicking them and choosing "Friendly" then "Do School Cheer."

If you sim is trying to accomplish the wish of "Perform School Cheer", what Cult of Ikkaku is suggesting is correct. I had my sim practicing the school cheer multiple times and he wasn't getting the wish completed. However, if with another sim you choose Actions/Special/Jock/Do School Cheer that will fulfill the wish. I imagine it's helpful if the sim you are selecting is also a jock (I would imagine if you did this with a rebel sim, your relationship may take a hit).

Hope that's of some help to anyone else who is struggling with this. My art major can now move on to more appropriate activities.

Forum Index » University Life
Go to: