Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
HELP ME  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
dilarasims3have2

My Sim elixir can not ( some of )becouse I can't find materials :cry: . for example : firefly pratinus
Firefly caeruleu
firefly purpureus
Luminous salamender
Diamond
Moonstone
Toad Fish
Vampire fish

PLEASE HELP ME WHERE İS METERİALS :|
twiddle3

The Materials Spawn Randomly Throughout The World Your On Unless you Are Using A Custom World Then you have To Place The Spawners Yourself. To Place The spawners You Need to Use The Cheat BullpropTestingCheatsEnabledTrue To Bring Up The Materials List Then You Can Place What You Want When You Want. Most Materials Spawn Naturaly Though You Can Find Them On Community Lots Or In Places around The World Such as On Cliffs Or Near Waterfalls. Same Goes For The Fish Thay Can Be Found At any Water Source.
scrapper42

If you also add a sim or two & turn them into werewolves they are great for bringing back the stuff you need for elixirs. Have them hunt with in a pack to bring back the more rare fireflies you need & gems.

Gesshoku_sama

i get some stuff from my witch. i have him conjure an apple then convert it. if it's a gem/metal/fish then i keep it. if not i convert it again. that's how i get toads, vampire fish, and salamanders.
loilee

Also, try the 'Collection helper' LTR.

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: