Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me???  XML
Forum Index » University Life
Author Message
Summerbear5


Joined: 05/16/09 08:55 PM
Messages: 240
Offline

My sim has the newest object in his inventory the sketch pad. He asked his girlfriend to sketch nude. She agreed so she positions herself, BUT he TAKES HIS CLOTHES OFF! Sits on the floor NAKED and proceeds to sketch her!!!

I think the ask to sketch nude was meant for HER to be naked not HIM!!!
Profile
LadyLaFleur


Joined: 02/17/10 04:11 AM
Messages: 2173
Location:Montreal
Offline

That's kind of awesome

"This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin

Google is your friend.
Profile
Mimi52861


Joined: 05/30/09 02:26 PM
Messages: 388
Location:Playing my game, when I can get it to work!

I saw someone else in another thread say that the same thing happened to their sim. Not sure if it's a glitch or supposed to be that way, but funny any way you look at it, lol.

EA CHALLENGES EVERYTHING, BUT MOSTLY MY PATIENCE!!!!
Profile
Semipr0


Joined: 01/21/13 12:48 AM
Messages: 24
Offline

Summerbear5 wrote:My sim has the newest object in his inventory the sketch pad. He asked his girlfriend to sketch nude. She agreed so she positions herself, BUT he TAKES HIS CLOTHES OFF! Sits on the floor NAKED and proceeds to sketch her!!!

I think the ask to sketch nude was meant for HER to be naked not HIM!!!


This is an EA backed company after all.

Its sorta like how the sorority house throws a juice kegger, forgets to buy any kegs, and no one but the house members and the active sim show up....and all the girls run around streaking like some kind of weird twilight zone inspired inverted sausage fest...but yet they haven't had anything to drink and thus the excuses for the erratic behavior are a bit thin and hard to come up with.

Profile
pepperjax1230


Joined: 05/30/09 01:42 AM
Messages: 2249
Location:Roaring Heights

Semipr0 wrote:
Summerbear5 wrote:My sim has the newest object in his inventory the sketch pad. He asked his girlfriend to sketch nude. She agreed so she positions herself, BUT he TAKES HIS CLOTHES OFF! Sits on the floor NAKED and proceeds to sketch her!!!

I think the ask to sketch nude was meant for HER to be naked not HIM!!!


This is an EA backed company after all.

Its sorta like how the sorority house throws a juice kegger, forgets to buy any kegs, and no one but the house members and the active sim show up....and all the girls run around streaking like some kind of weird twilight zone inspired inverted sausage fest...but yet they haven't had anything to drink and thus the excuses for the erratic behavior are a bit thin and hard to come up with.

Wow my sims usually get invited to the frat house for a party and no one is even there to their stupid party.

Profile
sirenprincess


Joined: 08/17/10 02:31 AM
Messages: 203
Offline

My sim asked his girlfriend to sketch her nude and it worked as it is supposed to. She got naked and he sketched her. The sketch was completely unrelated, though. Not that I wanted naked naked sketches, but something that looked remotely like her would have been nice.
Profile
pink_16924


Joined: 11/19/11 08:45 PM
Messages: 97
Offline

My sim had the same problem. It only happened once, but I was really confused. I wish we got to keep the sim sketches. (not the nude ones, but the other ones.)
Profile
LaurenGoogle


Joined: 06/16/12 04:30 PM
Messages: 43
Location:Sacramento, CA
Offline

Maybe he was just trying to make her feel more comfortable?


Profile
SapphireGlass


Joined: 06/04/09 07:41 PM
Messages: 16
Offline

What traits does your sim have? I read where this is especially likely to happen if your sim is insane or inappropriate or something similar.
Profile
Summerbear5


Joined: 05/16/09 08:55 PM
Messages: 240
Offline

pink_16924 wrote:My sim had the same problem. It only happened once, but I was really confused. I wish we got to keep the sim sketches. (not the nude ones, but the other ones.)


You can it's a page in their inventory
Profile
Summerbear5


Joined: 05/16/09 08:55 PM
Messages: 240
Offline

SapphireGlass wrote:What traits does your sim have? I read where this is especially likely to happen if your sim is insane or inappropriate or something similar.


He isn't insane or inappropriate, that I'd understand hehehe
Profile
BunnyRabbit12345


Joined: 12/26/13 05:06 PM
Messages: 1
Offline

OMG the same thing happened to my sim, she asked her boyfriend if she could sketch him nude, he said yes and she proceeded to take her clothes off to sit on the ground and sketch him. (Her traits are Loves to Swim, Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, Heavy Sleeper and Green Thumb btw)
Profile
FryeGuy24


Joined: 01/05/13 01:37 PM
Messages: 1245

BunnyRabbit12345 wrote:OMG the same thing happened to my sim, she asked her boyfriend if she could sketch him nude, he said yes and she proceeded to take her clothes off to sit on the ground and sketch him. (Her traits are Loves to Swim, Loves the Outdoors, Artistic, Heavy Sleeper and Green Thumb btw)


It's intentional and written into the tuning of the game. There's a percent chance that the artist will get naked instead of the person they're sketching.

Profile
stilljustme2


Joined: 11/17/09 10:25 PM
Messages: 7663
Location:Northern California
Offline

Summerbear5 wrote:My sim has the newest object in his inventory the sketch pad. He asked his girlfriend to sketch nude. She agreed so she positions herself, BUT he TAKES HIS CLOTHES OFF! Sits on the floor NAKED and proceeds to sketch her!!!

I think the ask to sketch nude was meant for HER to be naked not HIM!!!


That happened to my Sim once -- he'd been drinking juice at a frat party though so I thought it might have something to do with that.

Profile
NIKKYNOK


Joined: 05/29/10 04:29 PM
Messages: 236
Location:in my own world .. daydreaming :D
Offline

Ha that sound funny I laughed reading this.

Let there be seasons!
Profile
 
Forum Index » University Life
Go to: