Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Graduation Gnome?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
kathiemi

My sim was in process of her exams and a "graduation gnome" fell out of the book and in her inventory. What do graduation gnomes do?
MCMASHERS

I have no idea. Same thing happened to my sim while she was studying and I kept it in the inventory to see if it would do anything but I don't think it does.
powerhouse

MCMASHERS wrote:I have no idea. Same thing happened to my sim while she was studying and I kept it in the inventory to see if it would do anything but I don't think it does.

try putting it in your lot

julienrob2004

The same as all thge other magic gnomes . they jump arounnd your lot at various times ,

I currently have 7 of them partying back home with my 23 spring (easter bunny) gnomes its chaos trying to do anything round the house as they block everything off and turn on the stereos and tvs constantly .

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/11/13 11:49 PM

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
albanie

I just sold it in my inventory to pay for the rent

kathiemi

julienrob2004 wrote:The same as all thge other magic gnomes . they jump arounnd your lot at various times ,

I currently have 7 of them partying back home with my 23 spring (easter bunny) gnomes its chaos trying to do anything round the house as they block everything off and turn on the stereos and tvs constantly .

Oh! I've never had a gnome before so I didn't know of them. I think I'll sell it, thanks <3
stormwench

I think they show up as you get withing a semester of graduation, or so it seems to happen with my sims.

They don't seem to do much except jump around your lot if you put them down somewhere in your lot - otherwise they stay in the inventory. I don't believe they have any special powers other they being annoying by blocking traffic around the house now and then

gem77774

I had a graduation gnome and I put it on my sim's dresser and a while later it dissapeared into orange sparkles. They're just so weird!
tyley

Mine just ran around on the lot like my other gnomes. However, my graduation gnome died and became a tombstone, which I thought was really weird. This has never happened to any other of my gnomes. I don't know if that's normal or not.
duhboy2u2

Unless I'm remembering wrong, I think they allow your sim to graduate early if you place them on your Uni Life lot.

Samcharles74

gem77774 wrote:I had a graduation gnome and I put it on my sim's dresser and a while later it dissapeared into orange sparkles. They're just so weird!

Gnomes usually disappear at a certain time each night and reappear at another spot on that lot. Look around your lot the gnome is probably in another spot.

I had one pop into my sims's apartment one night. Then it disappeared. Turns out it reappeared down below the apartment in front of the building.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: