Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sunset Valley (Second Edition) - SEASONS version available!  XML
Forum Index » Generations
Jociv

linds0390 wrote:Can you upload a version that does not require all of the EP's? I do not have LN, WA, or ambitions but find that Sunset Valley is too small. I cannot place any of the pets lots or the Generations park due to lack of space. Maybe if you upload a version with just extra empty community lot spaces it would accomodate everyone

DITTO! This is exactly what I'm looking for as well. PLEASE!!!
LadyArora

LynxAQ wrote:I most likely will do an update for Showtime but it will be quite a few weeks after Showtime release.

I will possibly be adding a slum area as suggested by a previous poster, as well as adding the Showtime stuff.

Woot woot! Can't wait!!

O.o I've been meaning to mention that I have the pre-pets version installed with the pets version... I just had to change the file name to know which is which and they both work fine...

XD... O.o I just had to see if it'd work, which it did, 'cause I REALLY didn't want to move my pre-pets family into the pets version and loose all that relation stuff... <.<...
eclipsetrixxz

I really want the showtime version...!
GinaW1169

eclipsetrixxz wrote:I really want the showtime version...!
Me too, I have been looking all over for a world that had what i wanted and I finally found this yesterday. Can't wait to see what he does with Showtime version

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/08/12 03:37 PM

LadyFu

I LOOOOOVE your version!

Sunset Valley is the best NH for the Sims 3, but since the Late Night Addon, it was too small to play with all of that community lots. You've done it fine - downloading now and can't wait to see the Showtime version
MsPrissy88

LynxAQ - Will the town give you proxies if you don't have Late Night? (i have WA, but haven't installed it yet) I saw the aerial pics of the new town and it looks great.

Also, how many of the 30x40/40x30 (whichever way you look at those) lots did you keep? (i made a few houses to only fit that size)

Am thinking of DEFINATELY downloading this town!

Sunirose

Agree about wanting a showtime version of this world since showtime comes with mostly big lots. As it is, this world is no longer accomodating if you want to include showtime, let alone wanting more LN clubs in the town.
LadyArora

Sunirose wrote:Agree about wanting a showtime version of this world since showtime comes with mostly big lots. As it is, this world is no longer accomodating if you want to include showtime, let alone wanting more LN clubs in the town.

O.o Agreed too.

I would honestly like more 60x60's or 64x64's... 'cause there are lots out that I like are that size... so having more of those to bring those lots into Sunset valley would be nice...

XD Hell, it would be nice if I can put in the Amphitheater from Twinbrook... O.o Think you can make a spot just for that? It's a REALLY nice lots...

So can't wait for the new version.
SimSam13

This looks BRILLIANT! I do agree that the original Sunset Valley is way too small for all of the expansions, and while EA did do their best to try and make sure that they could keep it updated with each EP they released - this is just amazing work!

Thanks itsallbouterika9
DavidT

Is it any laggier than the original?
I wonder, because I have an older computer, if It'd run very well.
CHARLIEXVX

i love your sunset valley and updated it when you did for pets. are you going to be doing a version for showtime?
Rud3

So if i get this town everything is placed for me already except showtime lots?

DulceHoney

GinaW1169 wrote:
eclipsetrixxz wrote:I really want the showtime version...!
Me too, I have been looking all over for a world that had what i wanted and I finally found this yesterday. Can't wait to see what he does with Showtime version

Same here, I love this world!
CHARLIEXVX

cant wait for the show time version! am excited to see the slum areas should be great! take your time ea is sending out patches every other week!
Noir

like the others, I really looking forward for showtime update. But take your time <3

Blog about my Cornish rex cats
http://tassarochlockar.blogspot.com

please use http://translate.google.com to read in english

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: