Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pink Ladies Biker Club: Gifters With A Cause. (We're Coming For You)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
LoreleyLee


Joined: 07/30/09 04:46 PM
Messages: 1300
Location:...in the local home for the socially disabled...

Faoiltearna wrote:After two days of being flattened by migraine, I'm finally back... with my trusty scooter! Pics to follow as soon as I get them uploaded.


Oooh, migraine. I get that as well. The best of it is, when it's over.

I usually feel then like I wanna fly. It's the right time to get on your bike!!!!

♥ Ellen approved ♥
Profile
LoreleyLee


Joined: 07/30/09 04:46 PM
Messages: 1300
Location:...in the local home for the socially disabled...

Faoiltearna wrote:
You can run, but you can't hide from the Pink Ladies! Poor little simmie doesn't know what hit her, but at least she looks fabulous now!


Argh, you've been faster than me. Must be that shiny little bike. And some extra talent, I guess. I feel envy coming up. Argh, no, got it.
Pics are great!!
Yeah, she quite looks that way, poor missie!! LOL!

♥ Ellen approved ♥
Profile
marystarbright


Joined: 07/27/10 09:17 PM
Messages: 2802

Hi, Here is 8NiSci8

My choice of clothes is limited to the ones I found at MTS. But I was able to use master controller to use an EA hair

Here is Mary and her roommate 8NiSci8, She is talking him into a makeover.

8NiSci8 tells Mary what he would like her to do to him.

What 8NiSci8 does not know is that Mary is a member of the Pink Ladies Biker Club and out for payback for the kidnaping and jailing of her sisters in pink, But he is about to find out


Shocked and embarrassed 8NiSci8 runs from the house and jumps on Marys pink scooter and goes to the beach.

8NiSci8 is so sad looking like he is about to

When 8NiSci8 gets to the beach he ends up dancing


8NiSci8





Profile
Faoiltearna


Joined: 05/18/10 02:17 PM
Messages: 588
Location:Colorado

Mary, you're evil! I love it!


Profile
KerrynB


Joined: 02/26/12 07:18 AM
Messages: 475
Location:On the computer...Duhhhh!
Offline

lol ^

Profile
Faoiltearna


Joined: 05/18/10 02:17 PM
Messages: 588
Location:Colorado

LoreleyLee, or anyone else who has more than one sig, how do you get your siggy to have two images and still be able to link to the thread?


Profile
LoreleyLee


Joined: 07/30/09 04:46 PM
Messages: 1300
Location:...in the local home for the socially disabled...

marystarbright wrote: Hi, Here is 8NiSci8


Shocked and embarrassed 8NiSci8 runs from the house and jumps on Marys pink scooter and goes to the beach.



Oh, this is sooooo cute. He looks so beautiful! Absolutely no need to feel embarrassed!!
8NiSci8 is one of us!!! He just doesn't know yet!!!

Wonderful work, marystarbright!!!!


♥ Ellen approved ♥
Profile
marioXtremo


Joined: 09/18/10 11:20 AM
Messages: 863
Offline

Sorry, just breaking the 666 answers curse!

Profile
smashbridges20


Joined: 01/16/11 04:47 PM
Messages: 7423
Location:Tír na nÓg

marystarbright wrote: Hi, Here is 8NiSci8

My choice of clothes is limited to the ones I found at MTS. But I was able to use master controller to use an EA hair

Here is Mary and her roommate 8NiSci8, She is talking him into a makeover.

8NiSci8 tells Mary what he would like her to do to him.

What 8NiSci8 does not know is that Mary is a member of the Pink Ladies Biker Club and out for payback for the kidnaping and jailing of her sisters in pink, But he is about to find out


Shocked and embarrassed 8NiSci8 runs from the house and jumps on Marys pink scooter and goes to the beach.

8NiSci8 is so sad looking like he is about to

When 8NiSci8 gets to the beach he ends up dancing


8NiSci8







I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile
Joolster


Joined: 01/07/10 11:32 PM
Messages: 5976
Location:England

LoreleyLee wrote:




Christ, 3 edits and 3 pics later... It keeps censoring an actual word in the link so the link breaks

P.S. Might want to slip out of that strapless number into something else or pull it up, you've got your entire chest on display you strumpet!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/11/12 01:46 AM


Profile
simsgal2227


Joined: 07/13/09 05:33 AM
Messages: 13441
Location:In my mind, wanting out
Offline

Alright, here's my evil vampire simmy on the scooter at night. When else? Thanks to Blacksheba, I didn't have this before .






This siggy isn't a siggy.
Profile
LoreleyLee


Joined: 07/30/09 04:46 PM
Messages: 1300
Location:...in the local home for the socially disabled...

Faoiltearna wrote:LoreleyLee, or anyone else who has more than one sig, how do you get your siggy to have two images and still be able to link to the thread?


Hi dear!
It's quite simple, if you know it, but still a bit tricky. I explain it:
The code is:
[*url=LINK-TO-THREAD][*IMG]LINK-TO-PICTURE[*/IMG][*/url]
(without the stars)

for this forum it would be:
[*url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/526422.page]
[*IMG]LINK-TO-YOUR-PICTURE[*/IMG][*/url] (no stars, again )

The tricky thing is, that the link to your picture has to be as short as possible, for there are just 255 characters allowed in the signature form.
Try a short file name and as few sub folders to open at your picture storing site.

The two pictures mystery is solved with a gif. Which in fact is just one picture, ergo one link. (try to make the gif smaller than 100kb, or it will load forever. It helps to copy one of the existing ones as a base for making your own one).

Hope, I could help!
I will go now to bed, but tomorrow I'm back. Just in case, you need more help

Nighty Night!!!


EDIT: btw, if you don't know, how to make a gif, I'm sure someone around her can do this for you. If you can wait till tomorrow, me, for example.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 01:54 AM


♥ Ellen approved ♥
Profile
LoreleyLee


Joined: 07/30/09 04:46 PM
Messages: 1300
Location:...in the local home for the socially disabled...

simsgal2227 wrote:
Alright, here's my evil vampire simmy on the scooter at night. When else? Thanks to Blacksheba, I didn't have this before .


Whoahh! She's really evil. Now easy times are over for the guys.


♥ Ellen approved ♥
Profile
Faith_Andhope


Joined: 01/27/11 01:48 PM
Messages: 4409
Location:Midwestern USA
Offline

Rawr2019 wrote:Do you all have a chair person or leader I could talk to? O_O it's about some official magazine business!


That would be me

Rawr2019 wrote:Well Faith, darling :] I need to ask you something!!! :]


Ok, I am all yours

Rawr2019 wrote:Sweet :] muwahahaahaha Hopefully she will see this soon. It's exciting news


I'm here!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/11/12 02:07 AM

Profile
simsgal2227


Joined: 07/13/09 05:33 AM
Messages: 13441
Location:In my mind, wanting out
Offline

LoreleyLee wrote:
simsgal2227 wrote:
Alright, here's my evil vampire simmy on the scooter at night. When else? Thanks to Blacksheba, I didn't have this before .


Whoahh! She's really evil. Now easy times are over for the guys.



*Snaps in many directions*.

You know it, gurl! Power to the ladies! We're not all weak and innocent.

This siggy isn't a siggy.
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: