Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
mgolden27

I'm having fun right now, working on a request build. Here is a pick of it. It's a modern build, four bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Nice open floor plan, can't wait to finish it.

And here is the legacy I began. It's a picture of my founder, Juliette and her husband "Connor Frio". While the second photo is of Juliette and her daughter Victorie...just began the second generation. To read the Legacy and for more pics go here: http://simhomecreationsbymilynn.weebly.com/swann-legacy-ch1.htm
l

Gond

You all have such great posts! All I'm going to do is work on getting my cute little gay couple promotions and a bigger house for them and their cats! They might want to adopt soon
heidismommy

369274150W105

This month my oldest sims (Joe and Judy) are almost ready to pass, but they wish to see their daughter (Sandy) get married. They can trained Sandy to make a perfect wife.

Here they all are, Sandy, Joe, Judy.

Ooh could this be the one?

Maybe it's this one...yes, this one.

Aww finally and engagement!

They kept the wedding simple, just grandma and grandpa.

And at last, the grandparents will finally be able to rest in peace anytime now. <3
explosivo25

aging up my child sim and having her and her mom publish 3 more novels each. writing is a family affair.
davina1221

I have several plans. I only know the motherlode cheat and no mods, so I have to do everything the old fashion way.

1. Sunset is still my fav. town. To finally create a sunset valley where my fav. sims( the goths, the landgrabs, the altos , gobias, steel, jolina, crumplebottom are all turned to vampires. Then allow aging again and let the town age up;maybe even several generations to see the new sims and save some to my CAS. So far, I have gotten all of the families pregnant again and jolina and steel just married and got pregnant. Next, is gobias and crumplebottom marriage/baby.

2. I plan to see how large of a family I can create by having kids and letting them age normally for the most part, perhaps making toddler periods longer to learn walking, talking, and block/music skills and lessening the teen period just a tad after learning to drive. Move the kids out as they age and have more.

3. I plan to create my own town with all the extras I can .

4. I am going to try to get Mrs. Crumplebottom's love, who is dead, to become a playable ghost.
davina1221

I also plan on buying the new goth set and redoing my goths
lLunaaquilo

Trying to finish my Greek Islands Villa and playing my showtime legacy. As well a finally submitting a couple of houses that I have had finished for a while: a tiny 70's home and a industrial revival mansion.
Newlifenjc

Haven't made plans as of yet , just got the game , superrr excited tho!!!!!. As soon as I make plans will definitely post them up .
Tinyalinz

Dakota Fox is sweating for that A in school:

Shep Fox has to dig up the family's income, so that they can afford finishing the renovations going on in their house:

Shawnee and David Fox are establishing a beautiful father and son relationship:

And Cheyenne Fox is maximising her charisma skills so that her political aspirations may be met:
cuteliie

[/img]
dillydop

I would like to finish gen 2 of my rainbowacy.
EleneK

Game Wise: I recently had to uninstall and reboot my game because of some content issues. I am almost back to where I wanted my game to be, I still have to marry Kura and Vicia and redecorate Poteri Manor and move Osha's family back in, but right now I am taking a break from playing with my sims.

The real goal for this month is to work on my Historic House Project. I need to finish the 1850's San Francisco Victorian.

Then I have to decide if the next project will be The McFadden-Ward House in Beaumont TX,

Lafite's blacksmith shop in New Orleans LA,

or the Historic Brownsville Museum.

I want to do the Old Louisiana State Capitol building in Baton Rouge but I'm still collecting all the windows for it.
rawrmaegansmile

Well I don't have any pics but I started a new legacy family! The founder is named Kelsi McVernon, and she's an artist who lives in a teeny, adorably quaint cottage on the corner of the huge lot. ^^

And she's in love with a married man! :O He was her first friend in Sunset Valley and after developing a crush she found out he was engaged. Maybe there's a forbidden night of passion in their future?

rawrmaegansmile

EleneK wrote:Then I have to decide if the next project will be The McFadden-Ward House in Beaumont TX,

Hey if you decide to build this one, alert me so I can grab it!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: