Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Roommate stole my car.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Jameskewl8

So earlier I was playing The Sims 3 University as normal, nothing weird going on, when my recently added roommate decided to go on a trip. She took my Galaxa Space Car (the one that came with Supernatural) and flew off to some random street. ''That's odd'' I thought. She returned back to the house, and then proceeded to get into the vehicle, fly off, return immediately, fly off again, then return again. When she returned the last time my Galaxa Space Car was no-where to be seen. It wasn't in my garage, it wasn't in my inventory, it was nowhere. It was my preferred vehicle so I sent my Sim to visit a random lot to see if he would use it to get there, but instead he took the limo. So it would appear that my roommate has, in a way, stolen my vehicle, as it is no longer in my possession.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's funny in a way, but also weird in another.

This was in my home neighborhood by the way.
ebomb23

That's funny! I haven't had much experience with a roommate in a home world yet, but my sim's roomie at uni is a clean freak! If she isn't at class or party, she's either cleaning or sleeping at home!

Niki110287

I haven't had a roommate steal a car yet but my sim has left her car on random community lots with parking spaces and I've had to retrace all the places she went to find it and get it back. I completely lost a car in Uni that way and had to buy her a new one when she got back to the homeworld.
powerhouse

if you keep you car in your person inventoy you wont have the problem just remeber to delete the parking spot on your home lot

Jameskewl8

powerhouse wrote:if you keep you car in your person inventoy you wont have the problem just remeber to delete the parking spot on your home lot

Thanks, but I know. I was just posting about my weird experience and asking if it's happened to anyone else. Isn't much of a problem really, as I can use cheats to get it back. No way am I letting my roommate steal my valuable car and have noway of getting it back
powerhouse

Jameskewl8 wrote:
powerhouse wrote:if you keep you car in your person inventoy you wont have the problem just remeber to delete the parking spot on your home lot

Thanks, but I know. I was just posting about my weird experience and asking if it's happened to anyone else. Isn't much of a problem really, as I can use cheats to get it back. No way am I letting my roommate steal my valuable car and have noway of getting it back

oh my bad

yeah i have not had that problem yet , but they like to tag along with me when i leave home , obviousley they don't get out much

katelyyn_

Should've written your name on it

Devalaous

With the insane prices of the better cars, cars should be handled better. Overwatch deletes 50+ cars every night!

LaBlue0314

I don't know about roommates back home, but the ones that live in the dorm with my sim are horrible at stealing my sim's bikes.

Here is one of the thieves on the back of my sim's motorbike. Sorry about the quality of the picture, it is a memory picture, and not very good quality.

DiS02

Heh, if you had overwatch running & it deleted her car maybe she is trying to get back at your sim since it lost her car.

DarkAmaranth1966

My Sims has lost at least 15 Pegasus Zoomsweepers that way, I swear the whole town rides brooms now LOL. Good thing he's my original sim and too rich for the game to keep track of all his money so buying new brooms is no big deal.

DarkMirage

Yes, I've had this problem too. The roommates just grab your vehicle whenever they feel like it and take off in it. I've resorted to keeping the vehicle in my Sim's inventory at all times so that my Sim can actually use his own vehicle.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: