Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sell Exam Answers?????  XML
Forum Index » University Life
kwsills

Has anyone got this badge yet? I cant even get the option to sell, and yes i have a rebel lvl 2 and up.....and im interacting with other rebels, i am only missing this and the perfect gpa and the correlating scientific data then i will have all the university life badges, PLEASE help!!!
Valgon57

I know some simmers that already earned this badge. I got it too.
I think some interactions could be glitched, because I experienced it my self with ink blot & stimulus test options and we could see other posts about various missing interactions too.
You can try this with other sim/family.

SimsAddiction968

Look for option "Look for exam answers" on phone and computers.
When that comes up do it. Sorry I've not got past that.
Msrednotdead

You have to have the rebel trait/group. Once you have that and are high enough and have searched for answers the day before an exam you can go up to sims, choose the special option when talking to them, click on rebel and you will be able to sell exam answers

MouetteSheridan

My Sim is maxed on the Rebel group, is Avant Garde, and has the cheat sheet moodlet, but she doesn't have a Rebel option under the special tab in actions on other Sims. Which is frustrating because she does have a nerd group one and a jock group one, just not the rebels. Bah.
powerhouse

MouetteSheridan wrote:My Sim is maxed on the Rebel group, is Avant Garde, and has the cheat sheet moodlet, but she doesn't have a Rebel option under the special tab in actions on other Sims. Which is frustrating because she does have a nerd group one and a jock group one, just not the rebels. Bah.

i read in other fourms that you have to have a good relationship with the other sim to enable you to sell exam answers and you also have to have a certain rebel skill.

MouetteSheridan

I've tried it with a best friend relationship with the other Sim, and my Sim has a level 10 with the Rebels... grr, frustration.
TenderWolf

I'm having the exact same issue. My Sim has used her phone countless times searching for exam answers, has made cheat sheets, is level 10 rebel, and has talked to her best friends. The Rebel option under Special doesn't exist. My Sim can ask other Sims for exam answers but she can't sell them to anyone. Does this have to be done on exam day? What the heck?

EDIT:

I got it! I know how it works! Okay, the best thing to do is have your Sim use a computer at night because getting the exam answers is hacking. I used Master Controller to get my Sim's hacking level up to 10, and she got a "Stolen Test Answers" moodlet. I then got the option to sell the answers to another Sim regardless of their relationship to me. Hooray! So if you get that moodlet, you should be able to do it.

However, there is the possibility of a Sim refusing the answers due to the Good trait or they don't want to spend the money. I only sold three exam answers but still got the badge because I asked five Sims. Yay!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/24/13 06:02 PM

aimlesscoyote

I did the exact same thing: Hacking at max, Stolen Test Answers moodlet, cheat sheet, Rebel Influence 10, Avant Garde and Rebellious traits. He cannot sell (or ask!) for exam answers, anywhere. Friends, rebels, or strangers. Nobody.
Piperbird

Same here, I have level 10 rebel skill, and the stolen answers moodlet. The option to sell answers is not available.
Piperbird

I just made a second Sim and sent her to university. Again the option to sell exam answers was not available. What am I missing?
Wendypj22

THIS IS HOW:

1st - your sim will need to be a daredevil (trait)

2nd - your sims has to be rebel level 2

3rd - you have to become friends or good friends with another rebel

4th - once that's done, click special - daredevil - ask for exam answers

5th - once you get them, you can click on a different sim - special - rebel - sell exam answers

It's easy I hope that helps

Forum Index » University Life
Go to: