Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Cosmic bowling?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Kristen9730

Is there cosmic bowling in sunset valley? My sims is wishing to go cosmic bowling.
lisasc360

There was a bowling alley that came with the University Life ep. If you don't have that ep but have your game updated to the latest patch, then that is probably why your sim is getting the wish to go bowling. Hope this helps...

Bret Michaels concert 5/27/12
LaBlue0314

No, but you can go to edit town in the University, save a copy of that building to the bin. Then go back to Sunset Valley and add one in edit town. That is what I had to do for Bridgeport. It is a very popular spot for Sims of all ages. In Bridgeport I am seeing children and teens both show up to have fun.

I would make a little suggestion. Before I did that, I went into build/buy mode and added a few other things to the inside. Things such as a Professional Bar, and more gaming items that I have that came with other EPs and from the store.

Kristen9730

I have the game I downloaded off of the site. but can't find it.
Kristen9730

okay did a univerty town come with it or is that Aurora Skies
brookesaywhatx

Kristen9730 wrote:okay did a univerty town come with it or is that Aurora Skies

University didn't come with a new world. Aurora Skies is a store world.
dothesmustle

You need to have the university life EP, you can enroll in university via the new smartphone and once there go into edit town and save the existing bowling alley to your library.

You may even be able to go into the university town through the home town edit world mode I haven't checked it out but if you can there will be a little faded boxed icon on the top left of the edit in world screen.

Third option if you have the EP you can build your own on any available community lot. Hope this helps.
LaBlue0314

dothesmustle wrote:You may even be able to go into the university town through the home town edit world mode I haven't checked it out but if you can there will be a little faded boxed icon on the top left of the edit in world screen.

You can do that.

bklienhart

University just comes with a bowling alley. To go "Cosmic Bowling" you need to have an Alien (from Seasons) with the handiness skill upgrade a bowling lane. As far as I can tell, it's the same as regular bowling, with a few more lights.

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
dothesmustle

Witches from SN can also magically upgrade to cosmic bowling.
neon_wild

Ahh is that what that's all about? My sim was bowling the other day and he got a wish that was something like 'wants to go cosmic bowling', I didn't know what the hell that meant as he was already bowling. He's a witch so maybe that's why he got that wish, he has no handiness though I really should start building it up
Susiechan

neon_wild wrote:Ahh is that what that's all about? My sim was bowling the other day and he got a wish that was something like 'wants to go cosmic bowling', I didn't know what the hell that meant as he was already bowling. He's a witch so maybe that's why he got that wish, he has no handiness though I really should start building it up

Your sim witch doesn't need any handiness skill to upgrade the bowling lane . If he has magic skill level 3 he will be able to magically upgrade any upgradable objects .

Fenris,the broody Elf
bklienhart

dothesmustle wrote:Witches from SN can also magically upgrade to cosmic bowling.

I had 2 sims with max handiness. One of them was half-alien and had the option to upgrade. The other one was all-human and didn't. So I assumed it was only aliens.

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
neon_wild

Susiechan wrote:
Your sim witch doesn't need any handiness skill to upgrade the bowling lane . If he has magic skill level 3 he will be able to magically upgrade any upgradable objects .

Thanks for the info! He actually doesn't have any skill in magic at all, he just so happens to be a witch because he is the 3rd generation of a family I played when I was experimenting with supernatural when it was originally released but I've never had him use his powers at all. It's strange that he ended up as a witch in the first place - both of his parents were human, but his grandmother was a witch so maybe it skips a generation

I suppose I could change him into a human but I can't be bothered, maybe I'll get his magic skill up a bit because being able to upgrade objects is always handy. Then I can see what this cosmic bowling is like

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: