Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Unviersity Graduation Glitch....found solution  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
JDSpencer80

I was sending my sim to college, didn't have enough money to get my degree in one shot so I had to re enroll...my issue was when it came to graduation...once you graduate it sends you home a few (in game) hours later, you get your suitcase and enter the van...you get the notice to being sent home and to think about reenrolling, after clicking the check the sim's current action is cancelled and stuck in the University town and not about to do anything. Now I have done this twice with the same result.

I noticed one post that identified the glitch...come graduation day, you are asked to invite friends and family, THIS IS THE GLITCH, just click on the "x" for the window, DON'T INVITE ANYONE!

SPREAD THE WORD. Until there is a patch to fix the "invite friends and family option" DON'T DO IT! LOL
Sid1701D9

That may not be the glitch it could be people using the cheat add sim to active household in University. As the sims in University don't really go to school, they are just there to play the roles that are needed to be played.

Sid1701d-"I like life enjoy, live play laugh and have fun!"
Rakwon09

JDSpencer80 wrote:I was sending my sim to college, didn't have enough money to get my degree in one shot so I had to re enroll...my issue was when it came to graduation...once you graduate it sends you home a few (in game) hours later, you get your suitcase and enter the van...you get the notice to being sent home and to think about reenrolling, after clicking the check the sim's current action is cancelled and stuck in the University town and not about to do anything. Now I have done this twice with the same result.

I noticed one post that identified the glitch...come graduation day, you are asked to invite friends and family, THIS IS THE GLITCH, just click on the "x" for the window, DON'T INVITE ANYONE!

SPREAD THE WORD. Until there is a patch to fix the "invite friends and family option" DON'T DO IT! LOL

Am having the same problem too, but already accepted and my sim is stuck and uni and she already graduated!!!!
Drummer_chick

Was having that same problem with the sim not being able to leave uni, thankfully I saved 1 sim day before they were meant to graduate. But this time when I loaded the game I didn't invite family or friends to the graduation and they ended up going home like normal. Glad I saw this thread! Thanks!!
Peytoney88

I am not having THAT problem, but when my sim goes to graduate, she doesn't change into her robes. She just walks in and half a second later comes out one of the other doors. She doesn't do the flipping the degree animation, and I don't get to pick a trait. It still has the degree and I can leave University, but I can't get the trait and I think it's a glitch or something..
MOIZME

I never got stuck at college.. I keep trying to leave to find where my graduation is being held... Where is the gradulation held? I thought may i had to go back to sunset valley or something.

I graduated! but never had an graduation ceremony.

It says time to graduate but where do i go????
issy360

Never had any problems or glitches... weird.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: