Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What are coffee beans for?  XML
Forum Index » University Life
bratt_sniper

I have a lot of them in my inventory and I was wondering if there's any other use for them other than eating them and planting them or are the herbs just generally more versatile than the beans?

My post could be expressing joy and excitement, but nevertheless my sim will ALWAYS look bored and unimpressed.
enkeli63

Herbs are more versatile, but a few of those coffee beans have excellent effects and can be enjoyed from your barista bar at home. There's a few that my sims grow at home so they can enjoy coffee with special qualities and effects, but generally herbs have more uses.

lizmac21

There are 5 brand new coffee beans available in University Life:

Midnight Bean – This coffee bean temporarily boosts a Sim’s success at all competitive games.

Cortado Bean – This coffee bean temporarily slows the decrease of a Sim’s bladder motive.

Maui Bean – This coffee bean temporarily gives Sims a major energy boost, and does not produce a buzz crash.

Red Berry Bean – This coffee bean temporarily slows the decrease of a Sim’s hygiene motive.

Kona Bean – This coffee bean temporarily gives Sims a major energy boost, and does not produce a buzz crash.

info from: http://simsvip.com/game-guides/sims-3-university-life/
bshag4lv

Location:Right here at my computer, where my cat sits and watches and wonders, is that all she does.

Great list, thanks!

My sim ate a Kona bean and did get a coffee crash.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Forum Index » University Life
Go to: