Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Toddler Interactions ?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
Amiedoll

Got so excited when I saw to mother and toddler swimming in the trailer !

What other if any new toddler interactions or objects do you reckon will be included in this ep ?
michellehilbrand

Hopefully more of them. The biggest wish seems to be a toddler wading pool.
Amiedoll

Yeah ! Hopefully - Really hope we get some new toddler objects aswell
Gabbryrose

Amiedoll wrote:Yeah ! Hopefully - Really hope we get some new toddler objects aswell

Did you notice that the toddler that the mother was playing with in the water was wearing those little inflatable water wings?? Too cute!
Amiedoll

Yeah ! I saw that !! Aw I cant wait for this ep Yay that means there will be a toddler swim suit category in CAS !!
Amiedoll

Bump
alexspoom13

Amiedoll wrote:Yeah ! I saw that !! Aw I cant wait for this ep Yay that means there will be a toddler swim suit category in CAS !!

I didn't think about this. Actually weren't there a few pieces of toddler clothing ages ago that leaked onto the Exchange which were categorised as swimwear? I'd completely forgotten about this until now.

Hopefully if we're getting splashing in the ocean then they'll go all out and give us a little splash pool too. Honestly, if we got that I wouldn't care if they didn't anything else for toddlers. I'd imagine it would be easier to program a kiddy pool than it would splashing in the ocean, so fingers crossed.

GBA91101Nver4get

michellehilbrand wrote:Hopefully more of them. The biggest wish seems to be a toddler wading pool.

Same here. I remember when OLS was getting released and everything thought that it would have a kiddie pool, but sadly it didn't.

Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best. RIP 10-5-2011
michellehilbrand

The problem is that they never programmed tots to splash in puddles. In Sims 2, all they had to do is mesh a kiddie pool around the puddle and they had the animation.
Amiedoll

Yeah ! Really hope that EA surprise us with some new toddler objects/interactions hopefully we will find out in the live broadcast ?
Supernovur

I think a paddling pool would be great, I also think it'd be great if you had the option to teach your toddle to swim or maybe your child sim .
Haloblue

Apparently they have to be able to be in water sometimes, (unless she drowned in the bath?) becuz last night while I was playing I had a toddler ghost come crawling thru my house! She was crying so I changed her, then had to buy a crib so she could sleep, then a high chair to feed her! She'd never been a part of my household or my creation, and didn't leave in the am like they're supposed to! She's still in my household now, but I aged her up so now she can at least play with my child sims, and take care of her basic needs...lol..it's funny. (I forgot to add that she's blue and dripping, which I assumes is a drowned ghost?) And she hates the gem cutting machine almost as much as everyone else!
I invited her dad over (guessing by name) thought he might take her home, all he did was get the crying baby moodlet!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/13/13 02:59 PM

TanyaRubirose

Honestly? I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath for them getting more than a couple.

perocarly

I agree!! You would think that because sims 3 is better than 2 they would have cooler interactions. I have always wanted the changing table and bath and swimming!!
lilgalcherelle

I would be soo happy if you could teach your toddlers to swim. I would have a lot of pruney skinned sims!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
Go to: