Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Group Science Project on home lot  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Gabbryrose

When my sim returned home from Uni after completing her Science and Medicine degree, I noticed that the group science project was in her family inventory. I really like producing the meteor shower, so I decided to put it down in her backyard so she could use it at home. However, if I place it on her home lot, the game crashes if I try to save. I tested it out a little and sure enough everything works and saves just fine until I put that group science project down. Once that's on my lot, saving the game always makes it crash.

The rest of the game runs beautifully, no crashing, only very minimal lagging on the largest lots, really no problems whatsoever. But that darn group science project kills it every time.

Has anyone else experienced this?? I would really like to have this on my lot, but I can't find a way to work around it.
Stafuny

I had the same problem and gave up. I'm no help, but at least you know you're not alone!

AHeitler

Ah. Now that is helpful to know. I haven't had any problems worthy of the name until I put the science project in my garden. Gave up and restarted and this time there is no way he's getting his science project out of the inventory.
Mylita

I put the group science project in my sim's yard and it saved fine. No crashes at all. I'm not sure why just placing it should cause a crash. When I first placed it, I had neighbors show up to use it.

Mylita

No friend requests, please.
bluegayle_

I had to build a fence around mine to keep out the neighbours. They were showing up at all times. Most annoying.

But no problems with it otherwise.

Maybe compare with others and see if something else causing it?

Mods etc? I am running without any so just a thought. Hope you get it sorted soon.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/13 03:23 AM

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
KimS2727

@Gabbyrose, I thought I was the only one having that issue. Has anyone found a solution? I hope there is a patch eventually. Guess I will just leave it in my inventory then.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: