Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EA end the store!  XML
Forum Index » The Sims 4
Author Message
sweetface44


Joined: 11/16/10 11:05 PM
Messages: 1360
Offline

I don't want the sims store. make a better game and there will be no need for a store I much rather have player cc in my game anyday

Profile
artlove1


Joined: 10/17/11 10:54 PM
Messages: 1097
Offline

The store is how EA makes there money. They're a business. They need to make money as well.


I honestly like the store. I like seeing all the new creations that they have out!
Profile
sweetface44


Joined: 11/16/10 11:05 PM
Messages: 1360
Offline

custom content looks better to me and its free most times this is a house I downloaded for free for my game and it is amazing ea has never made a bed this nice and fluffy looking

Profile
sweetface44


Joined: 11/16/10 11:05 PM
Messages: 1360
Offline


this is the living room

Profile
sweetface44


Joined: 11/16/10 11:05 PM
Messages: 1360
Offline

artlove1 wrote:The store is how EA makes there money. They're a business. They need to make money as well.


I honestly like the store. I like seeing all the new creations that they have out!

everything should be a part of an ep or stuff pack that is it that way it keeps the game fresh and exciting.. take it back to the old way I liked it better if you want to ea to drain your account on digital files then you go right ahead

Profile
Allspice1232


Joined: 01/30/11 10:00 PM
Messages: 2845

Why demand the end of the store just because you like CC better? Just keep going with your CC, it doesn't matter which you use.
Profile
Ifreshyeh


Joined: 06/13/11 06:42 AM
Messages: 1087
Location:București, România
Offline

I like the store, it gives me an option tog get what I want from there. I have some seriously cute clothes and hair from the TS3 store. But whether I like it or not, I'm almost sure they're going to continue it. They'd be crazy not to.

Profile
Cali_Pier92


Joined: 01/23/13 09:56 PM
Messages: 1657
Offline

I LVU the Store.

Profile
sweetface44


Joined: 11/16/10 11:05 PM
Messages: 1360
Offline

Allspice1232 wrote:Why demand the end of the store just because you like CC better? Just keep going with your CC, it doesn't matter which you use.

because nothing in the store added any more substance and better game play to the game its not personal

Profile
Ifreshyeh


Joined: 06/13/11 06:42 AM
Messages: 1087
Location:București, România
Offline

sweetface44 wrote:
Ifreshyeh wrote:I like the store, it gives me an option tog get what I want from there. I have some seriously cute clothes and hair from the TS3 store. But whether I like it or not, I'm almost sure they're going to continue it. They'd be crazy not to.

hair cute hair did you say lmao!! ea hair sucks you don't ask for much in a game called the sims do ya


Hey, it's possible to have different opinions. You were actually the one that brought up in another thread to let people have their own opinions. Kind of hypocritical, huh? I think store hair is cute, that's my opinion. And I don't know what you mean by I don't expect much, but either way, reported.

Profile
Allspice1232


Joined: 01/30/11 10:00 PM
Messages: 2845

sweetface44 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:Why demand the end of the store just because you like CC better? Just keep going with your CC, it doesn't matter which you use.

because nothing in the store added any more substance and better game play to the game its not personal


That's your opinion. I think there is plenty there that adds to the game. The spa, for instance. Or the toddler items. And the basketball set.
Profile
thesims3boy


Joined: 08/08/09 03:00 AM
Messages: 14807
Location:Where I am.

sweetface44 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:Why demand the end of the store just because you like CC better? Just keep going with your CC, it doesn't matter which you use.

because nothing in the store added any more substance and better game play to the game its not personal

Well that's why they release Premium Content. You can't get custom content with new gameplay.
Profile
GommeInc


Joined: 06/27/09 09:20 PM
Messages: 1042
Offline

Never seen the point of the store, not at the prices they offer items for. If it was cheaper then it would be good, but for that price and for the items they release - just bulk them into a Stuff Pack or Expansion Pack.
Profile
SugarRave


Joined: 11/18/11 01:29 AM
Messages: 2491
Location:Canada
Offline

I'd be alot happier with the store if every so often they released an item tied to a skill, and not a hidden skill. I know they had those related opportunities (gameplay, and they never put gameplay in the store, just objects ) but truthfully I could do without those if it meant we could have more items with skills attached.

Other than that, simpoint cards OUTSIDE the US. Sure they exist but just barely, you'd think they'd at least sell them in Toronto or any of the provincial capitals! Same goes for promotions, they could stand to run some outside the US as well, give Canada and other neighboring countries a fighting chance

Profile
 
Forum Index » The Sims 4
Go to: