Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No more woohoo?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
LittleLion25

Hello

I recently installed University, and I can't seem to get my sim to woohoo.
I made a new sim after the installation and i want him to be a casanova. the first girl things moved quickly and they woohooed. once they became boyfriend/girlfriend she wouldnt accept the option, even though she thought he was extremely irresistable.
The next sim they were able to woohoo.
Third sim, no woohoo even though she found him extremely irresistable.
fourth sim they could woohoo.

Any ideas? there doesnt seem to be any reason that i can see.
Sid1701D9

Some sims may take more convincing than others. Sims that are family oriented will not want to woohoo outside marriage Sims that dislike children if its a guy sim they will accept *******, if its a female sim with that trait they won't as easily be convinced. Sims with commentment issues and shy need a lot more convincing and take cheating a lot more seriously. It also depends on your sims personality too.

Sid1701d-"I like life enjoy, live play laugh and have fun!"
xladyj

Not true on the family-oriented sims. I have one in every sim game. I can make them cheat, woohoo before becoming boyfriend/girlfriend and other "non-traditionalities" effortlessly.

thais181

I have a problem.. they cant woohoo in shower! I have no idea why this is happening... is that normal? thnks
lil_sugar_bunny

I'm having problems woohooing in the shower as well! And inside the igloo. I don't know what's wrong. My first generation was able to woohoo in the shower then all the sudden it stopped. I'm now on six generation of that family and none of the sims have been able to woohoo in the shower.
LaBlue0314

The issue with the not being able to woo-hoo in the shower is because one of the sims has the hydrophobic trait. If that is not the problem, try changing out the shower. I forget which shower it is, but there is one shower that does not allow woo-hooing in the shower. I forget which SP or EP it came with.

Sid1701D9

If kids are on the lot or the shower is ***** trapped you can't ******* in shower. Because the kid will usually stand around and laugh at the one being caught.

Sid1701d-"I like life enjoy, live play laugh and have fun!"
lil_sugar_bunny

I do not have any kids on the lot. I have tried deleting and replacing a new shower. I also have three different types of showers and not are showing the option to woohoo in yet they can shower or clean the shower. None of my sims have the hydrophobic trait. Their traits are hopeless romantic, family, neat, charismatic, easily impressed, heavy sleeper and ambitious. My sims are also married.

The games I have installed are Seasons, Supernatural, and Ambitions.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: