Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire help please  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Worlds
voelkyrie

Hi there,
I bought Dragon Valley and The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire. However I cannot find The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire on the map when I am playing in Dragon Valley. I assumed it would be a community place but I looked everywhere. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Kael

You have to place the venue in the world through Edit Town. None of the venues automatically place themselves from the Store.

blinky47j

Make sure you actually downloaded the venue too. I usually have to check my purchase history and for some reason, those bonus venues don't automatically download into my profile. I usually have to find it in the store and download it from there.

You'll like e venue too! The Store Team really put a lot of details into it and so far, I love how much detail they spent in this world. Usually I get bored and end up downloading a custom world from the exchange.

yanti68

I have downloaded the Renaissance Faire but I am unable to place a copy of that in Dragon Valley. Where have you guys placed the lot? I wonder why I am not able to place the Faire in Dragon Valley.

Flair

All the empty lots in Dragon Valley have been zoned as residential. To place the Renaissance Fair Venue, or any community lot you have to first chose a lot that is an appropriate size and rezone it as a community lot. The option should come up in edit town mode when you click on a house, one of the buttons beside "build/buy on lot" changes if it is community or residential.

Find an empty lot that is 40x40, change the lot type to community "visitors allowed" then you can place the venue.

yanti68

Flair wrote:All the empty lots in Dragon Valley have been zoned as residential. To place the Renaissance Fair Venue, or any community lot you have to first chose a lot that is an appropriate size and rezone it as a community lot. The option should come up in edit town mode when you click on a house, one of the buttons beside "build/buy on lot" changes if it is community or residential.

Find an empty lot that is 40x40, change the lot type to community "visitors allowed" then you can place the venue.

Of course. Silly me! Didn't think of that! Thanks for your reply.

Post Reply Forum Index » Worlds
Go to: