Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Lifeguard Career Info From Eden Style  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
catloverplayer

Just found this.
http://www.edenstyle.it/the-sims-3-island-paradise-reportage-li
feguards.html

The Sims 3 Island Paradise - Reportage - Lifeguards (Chapter 4)Published on Thursday, 20 June 2013 19:23. | Written by Eden.
In The Sims 3 Island Paradise you can join lifeguard profession, an active career where you can control your Sim during his daily duties.

Like in every profession, you should rise through the ranks. The first job available is CPR Dummy and you get 276 Simoleons/Week working on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 10 AM to 18 PM.

To increase your job experience and get a promotion you should work on athletic and charisma skills and help the bathers.
If you think about Baywatch lifeguards, you can understand why charisma is important as well…
Athletic and Charismatic traits are perfect in case you want to create a Sim that is designed for this profession. In lifetime wishes there’s a dedicated one where you have to save 50 Sims.

Lifeguards survey the beach assigned to them and rescue drowning Sims.

In some cases Sims pretend to drown to be saved by a good looking lifeguard…
Since Athletic skill is important for this career, I suggest you to send your Sim to work using the “jogging” interaction. Remember it once you have this expansion pack!

When a Sim is drowning, he starts to move his hands and to go under water frequently. You’ll also see a special icon over him.
At this point you should ask your lifeguard to save him. Once on the beach, he’ll give him CPR and mouth to mouth.

If you want to start from a higher job level, I suggest you this trick that works in all the expansion packs that have active professions.
Press Ctrl + Shift + C and write “testingcheatsenabled true” to activate the debug mode. Then, go to career panel and hold the mouse over the experience bar moving it to the right in order to fill it. Your Sim will get promoted. Repeat it more times until you get the job level you want.

Some gossip: starting from a certain job level, lifeguards can flirt with girls proposing them a mouth to mouth demonstration.
When done, they’ll also remember them that they’ll be available to repeat it at any time. Shameless!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/20/13 11:28 PM

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
CrystalAbyss1

catloverplayer wrote:

Some gossip: starting from a certain job level, lifeguards can flirt with girls proposing them a mouth to mouth demonstration.
When done, they’ll also remember them that they’ll be available to repeat it at any time. Shameless!

That is hilarious..I know what my sim will be doing when he's able to do that(if it really isn't a rumor, of course)

mia919

Sounds awesome! I'm really excited to try out the Lifeguard career!
kateoverend

catloverplayer wrote:Just found this.
http://www.edenstyle.it/the-sims-3-island-paradise-reportage-li
feguards.html

The Sims 3 Island Paradise - Reportage - Lifeguards (Chapter 4)Published on Thursday, 20 June 2013 19:23. | Written by Eden.
In The Sims 3 Island Paradise you can join lifeguard profession, an active career where you can control your Sim during his daily duties.

Like in every profession, you should rise through the ranks. The first job available is CPR Dummy and you get 276 Simoleons/Week working on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 10 AM to 18 PM.

To increase your job experience and get a promotion you should work on athletic and charisma skills and help the bathers.
If you think about Baywatch lifeguards, you can understand why charisma is important as well…
Athletic and Charismatic traits are perfect in case you want to create a Sim that is designed for this profession. In lifetime wishes there’s a dedicated one where you have to save 50 Sims.

Lifeguards survey the beach assigned to them and rescue drowning Sims.

In some cases Sims pretend to drown to be saved by a good looking lifeguard…
Since Athletic skill is important for this career, I suggest you to send your Sim to work using the “jogging” interaction. Remember it once you have this expansion pack!

When a Sim is drowning, he starts to move his hands and to go under water frequently. You’ll also see a special icon over him.
At this point you should ask your lifeguard to save him. Once on the beach, he’ll give him CPR and mouth to mouth.

If you want to start from a higher job level, I suggest you this trick that works in all the expansion packs that have active professions.
Press Ctrl + Shift + C and write “testingcheatsenabled true” to activate the debug mode. Then, go to career panel and hold the mouse over the experience bar moving it to the right in order to fill it. Your Sim will get promoted. Repeat it more times until you get the job level you want.

Oh wow! That sounds awesome Cat! I cannot wait to have my Male sim begin a Career as a Lifeguard!

Betaceti

Thanks for sharing!

sage_blosssom

Wow, awesome! This has changed my mind about lifeguards and i'm now super excited to make one
sunman502

Hi kateoverend, how are you today?

Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
Go to: