Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Glitterville - A Sims 3 Story  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
silverfingold

Having played Sims 3 for some time now, I thought it would be a good idea to make a story following one of my Sims. I have never posted a Sims 3 story before, so please bear with me! I will make Chapters quite frequently, whenever I have the time, and I will update the Cast List whenever a new Sim is born or moved into the family.

-Cast List-

Angelica Glitter
Traits: Good, Hopeless Romantic, Lucky, Natural Cook, and Supernatural Fan

Thanks for reading the introduction, and I hope you enjoy 'Glitterville'!
silverfingold

**Chapter 1 - New town, New life**

Here I am... in Moonlight Falls. A fairly small town well known for all the Supernaturals living in it. Just seconds ago the Cab pulled up next to my new house. A new town, a new life... But, enough of my rambling on - I need to introduce myself. I'm Angelica Glitter.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking - I'm some rich, stuck-up, girly-girl, who makes a big fuss about everything. But you're wrong about that. I'm not rich, I wouldn't say I was stuck up... Although I suppose you're right about the girly-girl part. My favourite colour is Baby Pink, I like cute, fluffy things, and, well, I suppose I live up to my weird second name. And sorry about my rambling... I do that a lot. Anyway, here I am, just arrived at my new home in Moonlight Falls. I chose Moonlight Falls because of all the amazing Supernaturals that apparently live there. Being a girly-girl, I love fairies - although, to tell the truth, I doubt they exist. I mean, I didn't exactly pass anything Supernatural on the way to my new house... But who knows?
silverfingold

**Chapter 2 - A Ghostly Encounter**

As soon as I walked through the front door of my house... Guess what I did? I sat down and watched a good ol' bit of TV.

I managed to catch the last couple of minutes of some film. A couple were getting married, but that was the only bit I saw of it before the credits rolled. I decided I should now maybe go and meet the local residents of the town - I needed to introduce myself. And the best way to introduce myself to the people in the town was to go out to the park and meet some new people! I eagerly jogged outside and jumped onto my bicycle.

I had to glance at a map several times, but eventually I reached Eerie Park. I don't think it looked exactly Eerie, but I suppose it was only a name.
As I ran forward, I noticed something... Something creepy, something weird, something eerie... Something Supernatural. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief - it was a Ghost! And not just any ghost... it was Violet Slymer's Ghost!

At that moment, I realised something... Moonlight Falls certainly was home to the Supernatural. I nibbled on my lip - I had heard of Violet Slymer. She was a descendant from one of the richest families of Sunset Valley! I walked past cautiously - and I'm sure you would if you'd just seen a Ghost. I glanced back - and noticed something again. The man Violet Slymer was talking to had fangs - he was a Vampire!

Still, I carried on walking, a little scared. I suddenly noticed a Chess Table! No, now was not exactly the greatest time to play chess... Besides, I needed to meet the townspeople! But, well... I'm kind of a little scared to do that at the moment. When I moved to Moonlight Falls, I wasn't exactly expecting there to actually be any Ghosts, or Vampires, or anything... But whatever, I still sat down on a chair next to the chess table and practised my Logic Skill, secretly hoping nobody would join me to play Chess.
silverfingold

**Chapter 3 - A Pristine House!**

Eventually I decided I'd practised Chess for long enough - and luckily, nobody had come to join me playing Chess. I always considered myself quite Lucky. Nervously, I moved over to a picnic. Nobody was eating there, so I sat down and opened the Picnic Basket.

Inside was a bunch of grapes, a couple of sandwiches, a watermelon, and a... Cheeseburger. I chose a Cheeseburger to eat (hands down!) It tasted delicious.

After I had eaten the Picnic, I got up and finally plucked up the courage to say 'Hi,' to someone. And... it just happened to be a Fairy. A Fairy boy. He had the deepest brown eyes I had ever seen! And now, he had just confirmed that Fairies did, really, exist! I couldn't believe it!

'Uh... Hi,' I said nervously.
'Hi there!' the young man said, shaking my hand. He didn't sound at all nervous - but maybe he was used to strange, new people. 'You must be new to this town, right?'
'Yes, I am. I only moved here today... Before then, I had never seen any Fairies, Ghosts, Vampires, or anything like that before.'
'Of course - this must all be a bit of a shock. I'm Pip Goodfellow, pleased to meet you.'
'I'm Angelina Glitter - Pleased to meet you too.'
Pip nodded.
'Well, I'm sorry but it looks like I must be go now - But I'm sure we can talk another time, or maybe I could show you round the town?'
'Oh, that would be great! Well, bye.'
'Bye!'
And with that, Pip flew off, to his wife.
I decided it was probably time to go home now, so I jumped on my bicycle again, and began to cycle home. I referred to the map once, and noticed there was an alternative route to take to get home. I shrugged, and headed off that way. As I reached my house, I noticed this amazing building to the right side of me...

Was it a swimming pool? I frowned, getting off my bicycle. Maybe I should go and see.

As I approached the transparent glass door, I noticed through the glass everything was completely pristine - the furniture was practically gleaming it was so clean. Was this a public building, or someone's house? I couldn't be sure, but I decided to find out. I saw a man through the glass, and I stepped to the side. I was being so rude, just looking through the glass door. I should just go home. But as I was walking back, towards my bicycle, the man invited me in.

'Oh, I'm sorry for being so rude, looking through the glass door-' I began, cutting off.
'Nah, that's alright,'
'Really? Well, your house is very nice.'
'Thanks. We bought this house not too long ago - it came like this. So, are you new to this town?'
'Yeah, I am.'
'Well, I'm Mark Lei, and my wife, Arietty Lei, is in the other room. Here, come in.'

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 06/21/13 07:37 PM

silverfingold

**Chapter 4 - Job Search

I gasped... Mark and his wife must be so rich - they practically owned their own resort. But why did they move to Moonlight Falls? Why not Sunlit Tides or something? I moved over to a lounge chair next to their own swimming pool and lay on it.
Well, Moonlight Falls wasn't exactly the hottest place I had been to. I sighed... why couldn't my house be like this - pristine, big, expensive... No, I needed to work for it. My dream job was to become a chef - I had always thought I was a Natural Cook - but there's no chance of me becoming one, right?
'Umm... I better get going now.' I said, getting off the lounge chair.
'Okay, see you.' Mark waved.
I jumped on my bicycle and cycled the rest of the way home.

By now it was about 5:45pm - and it was getting dark. Should I apply for a job now - or is it too late? I grabbed a newspaper and began searching for jobs.

There was Fortune Teller, Journalism and Professional Sports. None of them were my kind of job. Maybe I should actually go and visit the actual building where you could apply for the Culinary Job. I glanced at my map and saw that you could apply for the Culinary Job at the Diner and Cafe. I decided I would have to risk it - I jumped on my bicycle once again and rode off into the mist.
silverfingold

**Chapter 5 - Chef!**

By the time I got to the Cafe it was almost 7:00pm. Nervously, I walked through the large doors which seemed to glow gold in the moonlight.

Inside, there was a Receptionist, with a badge saying 'Marigold Maldano'. I also saw another lady walking around, and I heard someone call her 'Linda'.
'Hello,' Marigold said sweetly, 'How may I help you.'
'Well... I was looking to apply for a job in the Culinary Career.'
'Ah, yes...' Marigold paused for a second, briefly glancing at some papers she was holding, 'We have some free space. But you'll have to prove you're good enough for this job. We will enroll you, but if you don't live up to our expectations, you'll be gone.'
'... Umm... Yes, sure.'
'Good. You will start working tomorrow, at 3pm, here. Don't be late!'
'I won't,'
'Great to hear. Ta-ta!'
I assumed she was telling me to leave, so I quickly scurried out the door, and cycled home.
So... I thought, I need to practice my Cooking. I needed to show that Marigold that I was good at Cooking! I immediately began making some Autumn Salad.

I took the Salad and sat down to eat. It certainly tasted nice to me - but what would the other Chefs think? I began to worry - Marigold said that if I didn't live up to her expectations, I would be fired. That was a bit harsh, wasn't it? I decided I didn't like this Marigold already.

But there was no time for worrying - I had to get to bed quickly, so I was all ready for my new job the next day. I took a shower, and then jumped into my bed - tomorrow was going to be a long day.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/22/13 08:02 AM

silverfingold

**Chapter 6 - Cooking, and Ghosts**

First thing in the morning, I began preparing Waffles. I needed to practice my Cooking, didn't I?

I put the Waffles in the oven and waited around for a short while, before taking them out and quickly eating them - I was so hungry! By now it was getting on for 12:30pm. Maybe I could fit going to the library before I start my job? Then I could read some Culinary Books, which would hopefully improve my Cooking. So I set off to the library.
I quickly got there, and guess who was walking up the steps when I arrived? Pip Goodfellow and his wife, Dahlia Goodfellow!

'Hi!' he said, noticing me, 'Fancy seeing you here.'
'I just got a new job so I decided I'd do a bit of research into Cooking before I started my first day of my job... Which is starting in - 2 hours! I don't have much time!'
'Oh, I don't want to rush you.'
'Okay - we can talk later, when I have more time.' I agreed, scanning the bookcases. A dark green book with a gold title caught my eye - 'Cooking Vol.1 - Too much Salt'. That might help!

I sat down and began reading - I think it certainly did improve my Cooking knowledge! I continued reading until around 1:30pm, when I heard a weird noise and noticed the ghosts of Olivia, Frida, and Samuel Goth.

I recognised them immediately - they were once part of the rich Goth family who lived in Sunset Valley. I tried to ignore them, and carry on reading, but the fact there were three ghosts of people I had seen walking down the street before creeped me out. Still, I managed to get an hour or so's reading before, at 2:30pm, I knew it was time to leave to go to my new job. I put the book away, took a deep breath, and cycled towards the Cafe.

Unfortunately, the ride to the Cafe took a little longer than expected, and I was a tiny bit late for work. I was so embarassed as I walked through the door - but luckily, nobody shouted at me. I soon found out Marigold was my Boss - which was no surprise. By the time I finished work, I was completely tired out. I had met a really kind young lady called Amethyst Summercloud who was fairly new to the job, too, which reassured me. I decided to visit the 'Red Velvet Lounge', to celebrate my first day of work. I put on my best clothes and cycled there.

As I entered the building, I recognised a man from the park. I believe his name was Malcolm Harris. I prepared myself a Refreshing Drink, and sat down.

I then walked over to the Foosball Table and began playing... And guess who decided to join me, out of all people? The ghost of Samuel Goth. I bit my lip nervously, but I knew it would be a bit rude to just walk off. He was actually very nice, not what you'd expect.

At about midnight, I left, as I was tired and needed some sleep.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/22/13 08:42 AM

silverfingold

**Chapter 7 - A Promotion!**

The next morning, I got woken up by the ringing of my phone. It was Pip Goodfellow, who wanted to chat. We talked for a bit, then I said I had to prepare breakfast. I cooked Pancakes today, instead of Waffles.

I think they tasted quite nice - and I think I am getting considerably better at cooking now.

After eating breakfast, I actually managed to find an old Cookery book lying around. I began studying it. I studied it until about 2:00pm, which is when a car arrived outside my house to take me to work. When I got there, I met a lady called Belinda Crumplebottom, who seemed alright. She was an Ingrediants Taster. At the end of work, I was told the most exciting news! I had a PROMOTION! And only after my second day! I earned some Bonus money, for getting a Promotion.
When I arrived home, I took a shower, and then went straight to bed. I slept soundly.
silverfingold

**Chapter 8 - Zombie Attack!**

I had Pancakes again this morning. For once, I can say, they were certainly delicious. Since I didn't have work today, I decided I should go and visit the Swimming Pool. So, at 10:00am, I cycled to 'Oasis'. I actually met Mark and Arietty Lei there, so we chatted for a bit.

I then decided I'd cycle to Eerie Park, as I hadn't visited it since I moved to Moonlight Falls. I noticed Alice Fitzgerald there, and Malcolm Harris. I sat down to play some Chess.

After, I went home, prepared some Mac and Cheese, then ate it, suddenly remembering it was a Full Moon. That meant Supernaturals aplenty! My thoughts were interrupted by some weird, moaning noise coming from outside the house. I went outside to look, and...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/22/13 09:41 AM

silverfingold

**Chapter 9 - Late Naps**

Nope, I didn't turn into a Zombie - which was incredibly Lucky. Before the Zombie had time to bite me, it suddenly held its head and ran off. I then quickly retreated indoors, and watched TV. I learnt something that night - Never go outside on a Full Moon. After watching TV, I went straight to bed. Luckily I don't have any work tomorrow morning, as on Tuesdays and Wednesdays there is no work. Yay! This morning I got some Bills, so I paid them off quickly.

Afterwards, I had a Shower then prepared some Waffles, which, again, tasted delicious (if I do say so myself)! Unfortunately, when I went to clean up my dish, the Sink broke.

I considered calling in a Repair Man to repair it for me, but decided it was a waste of money. I was going to repair it myself! I got out a Spanner and got to work!

Amazingly, I did actually successfully repair the Sink myself, which I am very proud of! However, I had the chore of having to mop up the massive puddle, too, which is never fun.

Soon, though, the Kitchen was as good as new! After all the cleaning and fixing, I decided it was time to relax. I went to the Library again. I cycled past a woman on a broomstick on the way there. As I walked up the steps, a very pretty young lady passed me, wearing all black.

I'd never seen her around before. Still, I entered the library. I browsed the Bookshelves for a bit, before spotting a great fat book called 'Cooking Vol.2 - Why you need Baking Soda'. That seemed quite appealing, so I sat down to read it.

It taught me some great new tips about Cooking, which really helped. I read it until about 4:30pm, when I recieived a Phone Call. It was about bringing some Servings of Any Recipe to Belinda Crumplebottom, and they said if I did it, I would be rewarded with Simoleons. I told them that was fine, I would do it as soon as I could, then I continued reading. I carried on reading all the way up until 6:00pm, when I decided I would call in at the H the Two O Pool as a (late) celebration for my Promotion. I went for a small swim there...

... And after that, I had a Nap on one of the Deckchairs.

I couldn't believe it, but by the time I woke up from my Nap, it was 1:00am! I quickly rushed home, and went to bed.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/22/13 10:23 AM

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: