Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Glitch or really odd new feature?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
mafo1988

My sims keep randomly teleporting! They teleport from boats/houseboats etc to get to the carpool or the bus, that I can understand, but after they enter the carpool or bus, they automatically teleport to work or school! Why? There is nothing wrong with the roads. Also my sims will randomly teleport back to houseboat in the middle of doing something, like attending work or school!

It's very odd. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my game?

Mafo

Arletta

I remember reading on one of the guru's twitters that child sims would teleport to school. I think it's a feature.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
ldmarko

Arletta wrote:I remember reading on one of the guru's twitters that child sims would teleport to school. I think it's a feature.

That's no fun. I have a mod that's turns off the carpool and now my kids ride their bikes or broomsticks to school.

elanorbreton

Arletta wrote:I remember reading on one of the guru's twitters that child sims would teleport to school. I think it's a feature.

No way! I don't want my sims teleporting all over the place. Can you remember exactly where you saw the info so I can read more about it please?
Lisameesims

I thought they were supposed to automatically use the water taxi's when going to work or school? Also the mailman and newspaper npc are supposed to arrive on water taxi's? Or do they just magically appear? I hope water taxis are used rather then the weriod teleport function!
NikitaRose

The first Sim I played was The Prince, who has a job in law enforcement. Day two he suddenly teleported to work. Out of nowhere, just *poof* and suddenly he's working.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/25/13 12:05 PM

Arletta

A direct answer to this

musicfoodlover ‏@musicfoodlover 11 Jun

@SimGuruSarah hi, in TS3 IP will kids+teens need to go to school? What if they live on a houseboat, how will they get there?

Sarah Holding ‏@SimGuruSarah 12 Jun

@musicfoodlover Kids&Teens will need to attend school. You can direct them to take boats, otherwise they will teleport so they won't be late

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
mafo1988

There are Taxi boats which are cool, I don't mind the teleporting too much, I'm not a fan of 'magically appearing at the workplace' but hey ho. The issue I'm really having trouble with is, it's as if my family is being reset back to the home lot, one sim was pulled out of work the other was at a friends house, and they both just appeared on the door step for no reason!

Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
Go to: