Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mermadic Kelp Question?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
Author Message
dudehockey01


Joined: 06/25/09 12:14 PM
Messages: 56
Offline

How do you use the kelp to become a mermaid/merman?
Profile
RoseNoel777


Joined: 03/28/10 05:42 AM
Messages: 11
Offline

Just eat the kelp from the lifetime rewards and instant mermaid. I think you need to swim frequently to keep the mermaid-ness without using the lifetime reward for it.
Profile
Matt_Williams002


Joined: 04/13/12 09:41 PM
Messages: 100
Offline

dudehockey01 wrote:How do you use the kelp to become a mermaid/merman?


I think you just eat it....
Profile
dudehockey01


Joined: 06/25/09 12:14 PM
Messages: 56
Offline

My one sim was allowed to eat it then the other cannot do they need to have the scuba skill?
Profile
Pepperbutt


Joined: 07/27/11 01:46 AM
Messages: 3154
Location:Chicago, IL

dudehockey01 wrote:do they need to have the scuba skill?


No.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Profile
dudehockey01


Joined: 06/25/09 12:14 PM
Messages: 56
Offline

Then why can one and not the other?
Profile
Pepperbutt


Joined: 07/27/11 01:46 AM
Messages: 3154
Location:Chicago, IL

dudehockey01 wrote:Then why can one and not the other?


Is there an error it's giving you? Can you click the object at all? Is it greyed out?

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Profile
Sam_Is_Great


Joined: 06/14/11 06:57 PM
Messages: 2161
Offline

Are they pregnant?
Are they already a supernatural? Are they already a mermaid?
Did the one who can use it the one who got the LTR?

Profile
dudehockey01


Joined: 06/25/09 12:14 PM
Messages: 56
Offline

The one that can't is pregnant maybe that's why but I can click on it I can just give it as a gift
Profile
Sam_Is_Great


Joined: 06/14/11 06:57 PM
Messages: 2161
Offline

Yeah pregnant sims can never transform.

Profile
Pepperbutt


Joined: 07/27/11 01:46 AM
Messages: 3154
Location:Chicago, IL

dudehockey01 wrote:The one that can't is pregnant maybe that's why but I can click on it I can just give it as a gift


Pregnant sims can't do much at all, that's your issue.

Feed it to her when she's not pregnant.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Profile
dudehockey01


Joined: 06/25/09 12:14 PM
Messages: 56
Offline

Thanks
Profile
RockoutDarci


Joined: 04/06/12 07:47 PM
Messages: 3005
Offline

Pepperbutt wrote:
dudehockey01 wrote:The one that can't is pregnant maybe that's why but I can click on it I can just give it as a gift


Pregnant sims can't do much at all, that's your issue.

Feed it to her when she's not pregnant.


If it doesn't have to do with the pregnancy and you still can't do it after she's had the baby, it might have to do with her lifestate.

If she's already a supernatural of some kind, you're going to need to change her back into a human, preferably with an elixir, before you can turn her into a mersim and have her eat the kelp.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing.

Profile
AzareasAquarinus


Joined: 07/25/12 01:10 PM
Messages: 26
Offline

RockoutDarci wrote:
Pepperbutt wrote:
dudehockey01 wrote:The one that can't is pregnant maybe that's why but I can click on it I can just give it as a gift


Pregnant sims can't do much at all, that's your issue.

Feed it to her when she's not pregnant.


If it doesn't have to do with the pregnancy and you still can't do it after she's had the baby, it might have to do with her lifestate.

If she's already a supernatural of some kind, you're going to need to change her back into a human, preferably with an elixir, before you can turn her into a mersim and have her eat the kelp.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing.

My Witch sim transformed another witch into a fairy with an elixir. But maybe it's different with alchemy? I've never had trouble with one supernatrual sim becoming another
Profile
tigger714


Joined: 02/27/10 06:11 AM
Messages: 1
Offline

Eating the kelp and being a witch? Can i still transform and be fishy? Or, do i continue being witchy? Can i be both?
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Island Paradise
Go to: