Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Missing The Other Half Of The Map  XML
Forum Index » Island Paradise
sunman502

I have found two pieces of the map that you find while diving. The map is in four pieces, and I can't find the other two pieces. Also does the map have anything to do with unlocking that other sunken treasure chest at Pearl's Deep? Plus I did search Wiki for the answers, but got nothing on the subject at all.
ChristGirl201

For the treasure chest I believe it is that you'll need a higher scuba diving skill and then you'll be able to open it. I've read around the forums that it isn't just from the treasure chests that you get the map pieces but also message in a bottle.

sunman502

ChristGirl201 wrote:For the treasure chest I believe it is that you'll need a higher scuba diving skill and then you'll be able to open it. I've read around the forums that it isn't just from the treasure chests that you get the map pieces but also message in a bottle.
I have a mermaid and she's already a master at scuba diving. Not even she can open that other chest at Pearl's Deep. But thanks for the tip anyway.
ChristGirl201

sunman502 wrote:
ChristGirl201 wrote:For the treasure chest I believe it is that you'll need a higher scuba diving skill and then you'll be able to open it. I've read around the forums that it isn't just from the treasure chests that you get the map pieces but also message in a bottle.
I have a mermaid and she's already a master at scuba diving. Not even she can open that other chest at Pearl's Deep. But thanks for the tip anyway.

That is weird, because I have a mermaid in my game and have had no problems opening up any treasure chests. Maybe I just haven't found the one you're talking bout.

sunman502

ChristGirl201 wrote:
sunman502 wrote:

That is weird, because I have a mermaid in my game and have had no problems opening up any treasure chests. Maybe I just haven't found the one you're talking bout.
It's in Pearl's Deep dive lot, and it's the only one that she's unabled to unlock that I know of. Plus I believe that it's the same chest that Guru Graham couldn't get his mermaid to unlock during the live broadcast. Also according to another post on another separate subject, the map supposedly unlocks an island. I wonder if this chest is part of some quest to unlock an island.
ChristGirl201

sunman502 wrote:It's in Pearl's Deep dive lot, and it's the only one that she's unabled to unlock that I know of. Plus I believe that it's the same chest that Guru Graham couldn't get his mermaid to unlock during the live broadcast. Also according to another post on another separate subject, the map supposedly unlocks an island. I wonder if this chest is part of some quest to unlock an island.

Huh, well I'll get in-game and see if I can find this treasure chest.

Edit: and, pregnant mermaids can not dive. So, gonna be a little while before I will be able to check out the lot.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/26/13 06:35 PM

ChristGirl201

Alright, so far in my search I have found two treasure chests, are there three? Was able to open up both of them.

Forum Index » Island Paradise
Go to: