Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where can I find squid in Isla Paradiso?  XML
Forum Index » Island Paradise
glitterandguitars

I have an opportunity to find 2 squid, and I found one at Davy Jones' Locker, but I can't find another one? Any tips where I can find one?
I've only unlocked Rocky Reef and Davy Jones' Locker.

Thanks
Corwim

Think I found one at Rocky Reef as well, but they respawn at every diving lot I have so far been able to dive at, so a few more diving trips at Davy Jones's Locker should make another one show up there as well. They are pretty rare though, as you will see what you get for finishing the opportunity , so it might take several more diving sessions before you find another one.

My Creative Corner stuff
New(22/7/'14):
Herugon Hailstorm
The Game Assistant
glitterandguitars

Thank you I was almost about to give up and sell the squid, but I'll continue with my endeavors to find another one

ALSO, would my sim benefit in buying her own boat for scuba diving? Do you need one to find the uncharted islands?
Mylita

One of the islands gets discovered by boating near it, so it might.

Mylita

No friend requests, please.
Corwim

You're welcome! Owning your own boat doesn't help out with the scuba diving skill I think, though it is fun to snorkle next to your boat or use it to travel to the diving lots. And like Mylita said, one of the islands is discovered by sailing close to it. Doesn't absolutely require a boat either (my sim discovered it by accident when he was on a taxi boat and it sailed by that island. ), but makes it a lot easier.

My Creative Corner stuff
New(22/7/'14):
Herugon Hailstorm
The Game Assistant
glitterandguitars

I still can't find it!! Where are they? Like are they in the shallow areas near the large weed-like things, or are they down in the deep near the trash on the ground?

**Also, are they there in the morning/midday/evening/night?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/13 07:18 AM

Forum Index » Island Paradise
Go to: