Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Not showing up in Purchase History  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Polly_1300

Hey guys, so no one's issues were really close enough to mine, so I thought I'd post this.

Today I bought Dragon Valley (from a real store, hard disk copy) and put the disk in my computer to install it. It started the installer, I clicked next, etc, and then it claimed to install, the whole process taking about three seconds. After that, it automatically opened the Launcher and asked me to enter the product key code thing. I did this, and it gave me the "Oops, can't contact the site" thing. So I tried again, and tried it on the thesims3.com/incentive/generalredeem, where it said that my code was "invalid", and on a second attempt, that it had "already been used". I tried chatting with customer support, and they told me that it's registered in my account, but it hasn't appeared in my Purchased History at all.

So my question is: has anyone had this issue, and have they found a solution? The icon does appear under "my worlds" in the MyPage section, but it's not in Purchased History. I also don't fully understand why it should be found there at all, since this is a hard disk copy of the game. Should I not simply be able to put the disk in, install, play the game, all without an internet connection if I didn't have one?

Thanks in advance.

Also, my game is fully up-to-date, as is Origin and all that jazz.
LindaVisser

Were you able to resolve this issue? I sit with the same problem, I have bought it twice now, one to be downloaded, which gave me an error code when I download, and then I bought a hard copy today, and still no luck -
Ruby7001

[b] I Too have this problem. It did'nt show up at all in my game. But it did not have "registration" in the list of functions it went through to install, so I just tried again. It did not complete the installation every time I tried. Cheers Ruby7001

Polly_1300 wrote:Hey guys, so no one's issues were really close enough to mine, so I thought I'd post this.

Today I bought Dragon Valley (from a real store, hard disk copy) and put the disk in my computer to install it. It started the installer, I clicked next, etc, and then it claimed to install, the whole process taking about three seconds. After that, it automatically opened the Launcher and asked me to enter the product key code thing. I did this, and it gave me the "Oops, can't contact the site" thing. So I tried again, and tried it on the thesims3.com/incentive/generalredeem, where it said that my code was "invalid", and on a second attempt, that it had "already been used". I tried chatting with customer support, and they told me that it's registered in my account, but it hasn't appeared in my Purchased History at all.

So my question is: has anyone had this issue, and have they found a solution? The icon does appear under "my worlds" in the MyPage section, but it's not in Purchased History. I also don't fully understand why it should be found there at all, since this is a hard disk copy of the game. Should I not simply be able to put the disk in, install, play the game, all without an internet connection if I didn't have one?

Thanks in advance.

Also, my game is fully up-to-date, as is Origin and all that jazz.

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: