Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pink Ladies Biker Club: Gifters With A Cause. (We're Coming For You)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Rawr2019

Sorry I missed you Faith! Darn tv and it's shows!!

I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I put an ad for the club in my magazine in the upcoming issue. I really love the idea for this club and it seems like a fun place to share pictures and be among friends. If you and the other ladies like that idea just let me know and we can go from there. If you're never read my magazine, click my siggy and it will take you to our website and you can look around :] Smash and Vlntn are two of my staff members :]
Docusat

marystarbright wrote:
When 8NiSci8 gets to the beach he ends up dancing

Are you sure he's dancing and not just running around hugging random sims? How scary for them lol

Thanks for the siggy stikystuff
mosneakers

Hi club members! Do you like my avi? it's for the club!

download it here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5572418

Docusat

I like Mind if I kidnap her, paint her and use the painting in a competition?

Rec'd by the way

potterphyle

Faith_Andhope wrote:Hey you guys, we need a manifesto to put in the OP

Someone just deleted pnoles "Let's Just Chat" thread. So they either thought it was getting too long or was completely off topic for this forum section.

We need to clearly state in our OP that we are not only having some friendly fun in here but that we are also gifting.

AND we need to make it clear we are gifting out to the community and not just each others' rival gangs.

K?

I just don't want to see this thread get deleted too.

EDIT Added: I added a short and fairly lame manifesto in the first post; just something I whipped off the top of my head. If someone would like to volunteer to write something better, I'm open to suggestions.

No one is safe from the pink ladies! Better watch out forum!

Faith_Andhope

Rawr2019 wrote:Sorry I missed you Faith! Darn tv and it's shows!!

I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I put an ad for the club in my magazine in the upcoming issue. I really love the idea for this club and it seems like a fun place to share pictures and be among friends. If you and the other ladies like that idea just let me know and we can go from there. If you're never read my magazine, click my siggy and it will take you to our website and you can look around :] Smash and Vlntn are two of my staff members :]

Of course that's fine Rawr. Thanks.
Rawr2019

Faith_Andhope wrote:

Sweet :] Hope no one mines if I use some of the funny pics in here for the ad Will do one for the boys if they are okay with it as well :]
potterphyle

mosneakers wrote:Hi club members! Do you like my avi? it's for the club!

download it here:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5572418

Fierce! Rec'd.

potterphyle

Rawr2019 wrote:
Faith_Andhope wrote:

Sweet :] Hope no one mines if I use some of the funny pics in here for the ad Will do one for the boys if they are okay with it as well :]

Oh gosh, please make sure the guys in wigs are used!!! They are so pretty in pastels.

HylianJovi92

Good morning, all

• 50% Legend of Zelda Nerd
• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
crimzonstainheart

Location:in my gothic castle with my boyfriend playing sims... :3

EmmaLeen wrote:
crimzonstainheart wrote:

i'm just crusin through apaloosa. on the look out.

plus her name is kimberly Rider. shes in my exchange.

OH Lord!
When I scrolled down the page I saw her and the first thing I thought I saw was the black thing infront of her mouth... I thought it was her actual mouth and teeth :S

its ok. its a mask. i wanted to give her, a biker look.

Dramadramadrama

marystarbright wrote: Hi, Here is 8NiSci8

My choice of clothes is limited to the ones I found at MTS. But I was able to use master controller to use an EA hair

Here is Mary and her roommate 8NiSci8, She is talking him into a makeover.

Shocked and embarrassed 8NiSci8 runs from the house and jumps on Marys pink scooter and goes to the beach.
8NiSci8 is so sad looking like he is about to

When 8NiSci8 gets to the beach he ends up dancing

8NiSci8

I have seen this thread going around for the last few days so i said i would take a peak and this is what i stumble upon .

What on earth are you guys up to...

crimzonstainheart

Location:in my gothic castle with my boyfriend playing sims... :3

what are we up to... well we're just some nice girls who like to ride their pink scooters.

InvisibleQuail

marystarbright wrote: Hi, Here is 8NiSci8

My choice of clothes is limited to the ones I found at MTS. But I was able to use master controller to use an EA hair

Shocked and embarrassed 8NiSci8 runs from the house and jumps on Marys pink scooter and goes to the beach.

Oh god this is hilarious!

Docusat

crimzonstainheart wrote: what are we up to... well we're just some nice girls who like to ride their pink scooters.

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: