Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My downloads wont download onto my sims 3 game launcher, any suggestions?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Victoriouspeople

The hair i bought from the store doesn't even show up , i just click download on the site , wait a little and pops up a message

"There was an error while downloading content. Please see the Log for more details"

And were can I see the log ? some people say it's besides the picture of the hair but the hair isin't even in my downloads.
maxidaredevil1

hello I tried to download to launcher from the Branded contents section and both the Eco Car and the Iams Pet starter Kits just do not download to launcher. I have spoken to online EA support they were next to useless the bloke did not have a clue, said post it on the forum haha..
maxidaredevil1

Victoriouspeople wrote:The hair i bought from the store doesn't even show up , i just click download on the site , wait a little and pops up a message

"There was an error while downloading content. Please see the Log for more details"

And were can I see the log ? some people say it's besides the picture of the hair but the hair isin't even in my downloads.

I got the same response as you when I tried to download two items from the branded section. But cant find anyone in EA who can help or even admit to an issue, I got refered to check on here and am surprised that others are having the same problem and nothing is being done.
jdcameron8332

A couple weeks ago, I about about 2000 points from the store and purchased a few things. They are showing in my launcher, but will not install properly. It looks like they install, says that it is, but when I enter the game or shut it down, the content is no where to be found. I spent about 2 hours the day I bought them trying to get it to work, then called EA. They said that there was a known issue with the patch and they would email me when the problem is fixed. I got an email the other day saying that my issue has been closed. I downloaded the latest version that it gave me and it's still doing the exact same thing. I've looked up the issue on the EA Help Center and I've done everything it's told me to do and nothing. It's doing the exact same thing. Is there no one within EA who actually reads the forums or cares about what their customers go through? Everything was working great for me, till I switched from Steam to Origin.
BobbieD

Would love if the Guru's could help with these issues!!!!!
dance4eva14

this happened to me too and i rebooted then took off the firewall/internet filter and then they all worked. now my only problem is the software updates not working but i suggest you try removing the internet filter and reboot your computer then try again. once you buy something your sim points/money aren't gone. if the download doesn't work, just try again. you can always download. hope this helps and any suggestions on the sofware updates?
JillxTH

i'd also download a lot from the store, and it also shows up in my sims 3 launcher.
When i install it it also says that the download is completed and the items are in the installed items tab. But when i start my sims 3 game the items are nowhere to find. It realy is ******* me off :c
cambourismc

it's funny to see all these posts and EA NOT DOING ANYTHING about it!!!!!

Excellent support EA! Just take the people's money and ignore their cries.... then you wonder why do all the people download your games illegally....

I've spent a lot of money investigating into your games and buying items and would like to see this ge resolved ASAP. This is completely illegal from your end and it's definetely a great candidate for a lawsuite don't you think?
angelhamp

I agree with cambourismc. I have been buying the sims since the first came out and I've never had so many problems until now. I also can't get my downloads to show up. I've followed all of the directions on the forums. I have found that the customer support knows less than I do. I'd appreciate some help with this so I hope that there is someone out there who can help.
sucraswome

Ok so i recently bought items from the sims 3 store. i click download and all it dose is open the sims 3 launcher and there is nothing in the download folder. so nothing appears just the launcher. Help
TuckerColby

Ok still having problems downloading Riverview. No matter what suggestion I try I get an error when its just about finished downloading. any help PLEASE!?
ChocoAme

ME TOO!! I BOUGHT SIMS 3 KATY PERRY SHOWTIME FOR $57 AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE ENTITLED TO THE LIMITED EDITION SET!! I REDEEMED THE CODE N IT STATED AS REDEEMED BUT I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY FRIGGING THING!! AND THE WORST PART IS THAT ALL MY OTHER PREVIOUSLY BOUGHT ITEMS ARE NOT DOWNLOADABLE EITHER!!!!!

******* ****** OF!!! $57!!!!!
ChocoAme

FINALLY!!

OK FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH TROUBLE DOWNLOADING UR REDEEMS FOR SIMS 3 KATY PERRY SHOWTIME.

I DUN UNDERSTAND WHY BUT AFTER AROUND 10 HOURS N NOW I FINALLY GET TO DOWNLOAD IT. IF AFTER 12 HRS N ITS STILL NOT DOWNLOADABLE PLS CONTACT EA.

IM RELIEVED!!
Popeye

Cant down load either...Launcher opens thats about it..I bet EA will have a fixer for 200 simpoints...
andregomesptx

PLEASE SOMEONE KNOW A WAY TO FIX THIS?! o.O

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: