Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Games for the Pregnant - Notice in OP! Please read it - it's the results to the victor vote ect.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

( My characters are all busy! XD )

Panio

Edilio
I hear screaming and look down into a trapdoor thing to see Kristy? No, Kristen. I hlod my hand down to her.
"Grab it!" I shout.

Goldiefc8

Rin

I awake to hear the voice of an announcer saying ""Attention... Attention? One, two, three. There is a feast tomorrow all day - come if you dare. Weapons, food and a special item for each person is up for grabs. The special item could be anything from a rock to a pet elephant!
The feast shall be held in the heart of the trap ridden stone castle, in the centre of the island - you can't miss it. Mutts shall of course be patrolling the stone walls so be prepared."

I highly consider going to the feast, it could have some life saving things that I wasn't able to find at the beginning of games or get from a sponser. I also wanted to see what my special item would be.
BlueNosedFriend

Kirsten
I try to reach up but I'm not tall enough to reach his hand. Just then the walls begin to start closing in.
"SHIT JUST GOT REAL." I say.
I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!
I jump up as high as i can reach and manage to get a grip on the sleeve of his top. Not a very good one though. i reach out my other hand and grab onto his.
The walls are closing in quite close now.

eggy900

Connor

I reach for a knife to just admire, and instead find a pen. With it, I begin to write words up my right arm, as I'm left-handed:
Celestia Rin Stars Skyla Eclipse Cosmo Heaven Night Blood Pain Agony Terror Death Silence Love

Next, I slash my other arm with a knife, scooping the blood up and painting a swirling picture of a crescent moon and stars on the sand. I draw more blood where possible, rapidly becoming faint from blood loss. No! My children don't want to see their father like this. There's only one thing for it...I'm going back.

I reach the place soon enough, coming into contact with a twelve-year-old. She's tiny, the one who first mentioned food in the car. Surprisingly fierce, the girl lunges at me, her eyes wild and terrified, gripping my throat in a strangle. Choking on air and keeping a death grip on my knife, I attempt in vain to prise her hands away. No use. All of a sudden, her grip slackens and I can't feel the knife in my hand anymore.

Emily

I tumble backwards away from Connor, my eyes wide with shock, staring at the knife in my chest.

As I cough up blood, I say, "Rue looked like she was...in no pain... at all...in the movie."

My breathing becomes more laboured. I don't have much time. Zeddie...Where is he? Not that it matters now...
Finally the excruciating pain, the terrible agony, disappears. I float, weightless, without substance, from the burden of life. Finally free. I have escaped at last.

Connor

I'm a murderer. The realisation hits me hard as I stare down at her body. I'm disgusted with myself. A murderer! A good-for-nothing, cold-blooded, MURDERER! Roaring, I storm off, furious with the weak, miserable being that is me. I find myself at the spot where Harrison died, trying not to breathe in the ashes. Bile rises in my throat, so I freely vomit where a tree once stood. I barely had anything to throw up, anyway.

(I feel this post is too short...)

Panio

Edilio
I pull her up. Only just in time too.
"You 'K?" I ask.

eggy900

Goldiefc8 wrote:Rin

I awake to hear the voice of an announcer saying ""Attention... Attention? One, two, three. There is a feast tomorrow all day - come if you dare. Weapons, food and a special item for each person is up for grabs. The special item could be anything from a rock to a pet elephant!
The feast shall be held in the heart of the trap ridden stone castle, in the centre of the island - you can't miss it. Mutts shall of course be patrolling the stone walls so be prepared."

I highly consider going to the feast, it could have some life saving things that I wasn't able to find at the beginning of games or get from a sponser. I also wanted to see what my special item would be.

(Can Connor find Rin while she dies? Just thought it would be more dramatic... )

Samilina

{Me}

"Attention... Attention? One, two, three. There is a feast tomorrow all day - come if you dare. Weapons, food and a special item for each person is up for grabs. The special item could be anything from a rock to a pet elephant!

A FEAST! I'm curious. I'MMA GO!

BlueNosedFriend

Kirsten
I roll onto the floor, covered in dirt and dust, and just lie there. That was... eventful. When Edilio asks me if I'm OK I just nod once. When I reach up my left arm to brush dirt from my eyes I am greeted with searing pain.
"OW!" I yelp. I look down with my eyes wide. An off white, sharp looking, blood-stained, thing is sticking out. My... bone?
Puke rises in my throat but i manage to swallow it back down. Come to think of it, I did feel a lot of pain when I was grabbing Edilio's hand. Blood is pouring out at a rapid pace and the more I look the more i can't fight back tears.
"Fuck it, I need food..." I say, reacging to get my pack off my pack with my good arm. When I finally get to it I unzip it and see what I put inside. The first thing I notice is an egg mayo sandwich.
It's been shoved down my god in seconds.

Panio

Edilio
I pull bandages out my pack, and wrap them round Kristens leg. It might be infected.

MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

( I have nothing to RP... All my characters are STUCK! )

Goldiefc8

eggy900 wrote:

(Can Connor find Rin while she dies? Just thought it would be more dramatic... )

(Sure, although she probably won't die for about a couple of days and when she does she'll probably die giving birth to Turtle's kid .)
eggy900

Goldiefc8 wrote:
eggy900 wrote:

(Sure, although she probably won't die for about a couple of days and when she does she'll probably die giving birth to Turtle's kid .)

(I know, I read that ^_^. I dunno what to RP either. Connor's my only one left alive, but he's just sitting in the forest, injured and feeling sorry for himself.)

eggy900

(That awkward moment when your post seems to scare everybody away...)

Connor

I repeat the words written on my arm, over and over again. I'm on the brink of insanity, and this is the only thing that keeps me from slipping over.

sammie512

MayIHaveACookie wrote:( Bye! )

Luke

Silently, I follow her, trying my hardest to show up only to her. I feel myself flicker slightly and I cringe... It's not comfortable going in and out of invisibility so much. "Ready?"

(HELLO!)

Cliora

"Yeah." I dart out of the bush and towards the castle.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: