Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
elasticgirl

Awesome job Gloria!!

elasticgirl

BUMP

22299Ben

VERYON! when you get your siggy set it as your siggy!

22299Ben

ALSO! please send us an email if you have not recieved your siggy otherwise we'd appreciate if you put it as your siggy since Reiya worked VERY hardly and for a VERY long time to make them and not just for them to get wasted, unless you are ion an other mag and prefer that 1 better pls dchange or send an email on why you can't change it! sorry for the incovenience! also if you would like a change please email reiya with what you would like and and us as well so we can clarify what your asking! thankyou very much and hopeyou all love your new siggies!

Molavesko

I applied for a sim maker!
22299Ben

YAYS! btw u were asking about the siigy, elasticgirl's siggy is what yours will look like but we'll use your headshot for the sim!

aanderson09

I haven't been emailed my siggy yet

FashonistaLady

Location: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number... So call me maybe?(:

22299Ben wrote:
FashonistaLady wrote:Hey, I sent an application! I messed up my picture, though... Can I send it to your email??

OF COURSE :0 if you go to page 1 under links of interest you click the sentencxe that says our email and it comes up on a different page!

Sent it!

VictoriousSimmer

Location:♫They say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream......♫

popstar7 wrote:Hello there,I wish to apply within the magazine.I will have my application sent soon.

Ella.

How's Imagine doing? Has it closed down?!?!
jake06

Hey I may have said it hundreds of times but I am in game now and I'll try to create a sim now
I'd also like to apply for interviewer. I used to be an interviewer for another magazine and I liked the job. Wouldn't hurt to try and apply

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
jake06

I'd just like to say before I post it. I know it is a female. I suck at male Sims and I prefer to make female sims. So please no comments like "you know thats a chick right?" cause I have had that before and It really irks me

ANYWAY

Here is my photo

Fanks

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
TheMeeepMoop

22299Ben wrote:ALSO! please send us an email if you have not recieved your siggy otherwise we'd appreciate if you put it as your siggy since Reiya worked VERY hardly and for a VERY long time to make them and not just for them to get wasted, unless you are ion an other mag and prefer that 1 better pls dchange or send an email on why you can't change it! sorry for the incovenience! also if you would like a change please email reiya with what you would like and and us as well so we can clarify what your asking! thankyou very much and hopeyou all love your new siggies!

Just use the contact us form - it emails me AND ben & elastic ^-^

TheMeeepMoop

aanderson09 wrote:I haven't been emailed my siggy yet

You need to email us first.

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

i used contact us for siggy! they are cuuute!!!!!

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
ArtistByNight

The best thing about being in a competition or magazine is the siggies, in my opinion

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: