Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where do I find rare Nanites?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Metaphasic

I am at a point where I need to find rare nanites and reverse engineer them. Where do these bugs hang out anyway? I haven't seen a single one.
SimGuruBritt

The wasteland usually has quite a few nanites in it. The make take a little time to spawn though, so keep an eye on that area.
Mistletoe143

Location:Hoping for a Santa holiday set & not coal this Christmas 2014!

If you have the quantum power pack from the Limited Edition, I believe that the suit enables you to scan for collectibles. So, try using the suit to look for nanites?

Hope this helps.

Please click & sign the petition!
pak_ea

i think the collector's helper (or whatever it is called) LTR will show nanites on map too. Haven't got my game yet, but I saw a demo of that in some videos.
wickedjr89

I've found a few in the wasteland. I'm guessing that is where they spawn, might elsewhere too I don't know yet.

HappyPhantom

I'm wondering where you find the little crystals at. Does anyone know where to find them? I saw the rage one at the bot emporium but are they out there somewhere for me to collect?
alanna_zelen

Phantom, try the wasteland. In most of the demo vids they showed, that's where they had plain crystal plants growing. Take a few as default, then plant those. Influence them but leave a few plain for increasing your amount. Rinse and repeat ^^ I wouldn't bet on being able to change the plants after adding an emotion.
agstah

There are a ton of nanites and quite a few crystal plants in the wasteland area. It is quite big though, so the Collection Helper LTW is very useful to point you to directly where they are.

Siggy made by the amazing Mona1996. Thank you!
HappyPhantom

Okay found the nanites and crystals, however, I don't have the option of collecting them or picking them up. I can charge them or neutralize them but that's it. How do I get them back home?
agstah

HappyPhantom wrote:Okay found the nanites and crystals, however, I don't have the option of collecting them or picking them up. I can charge them or neutralize them but that's it. How do I get them back home?

The nanites are like bugs, you need to click on the right place on the ground and select "catch".

The crystal flowers are like plants, and you have to wait until they are at the "harvest" stage before you can pick the flowers. You can also charge a plant multiple times. If you hover over it, it might say something like "Love 27%" and you can charge it up to 100% and then harvest when it's ready.

Hope that helps.

HappyPhantom

Aaah okay. Yeah the nanites were no problem, it was trying to figure out how to harvest the flowers is where I had trouble. I don't suppose there are crystal flower seeds are there?
agstah

HappyPhantom wrote: I don't suppose there are crystal flower seeds are there?

Good question! I have no clue.

CrimsonSage

HappyPhantom wrote:Aaah okay. Yeah the nanites were no problem, it was trying to figure out how to harvest the flowers is where I had trouble. I don't suppose there are crystal flower seeds are there?

Well the crystal you collect and buy are like apples in the sims 3. If you have a crystal in your inventory you can click on it and well show a few choose depend on the crystal type. I got the choose of 'plant' 'Plant Many' now. I don't remember if you need normal of mood related to it or if it doesn't matter. So try both and just in case someone is embarrassed about not knowing I learn it from trial. Hope that help HappyPhantom and agstah.
IronboatLee

If you wanna make high level trait chips for your own plumbots, like sentience chip. The easiest way is buying another plumbot then take the chip (you can inspect chips of the bot before buying it).
Ps. You can find crystal flowers in wasteland.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/23/13 06:07 AM

DeboraKae

TYTY for suggesting collector helper, it worked wonderfully!!! Wow was I tired of looking so long at a time!

Here's your joy!!!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: