Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where is the Quantum chamber at?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
poppy704

I redeemed the code and installed the quantum power pack and it says it's in my game, but I cannot find it. I've looked through everything in the buy catalog but I don't see anything. If somebody could help that'd be great.
dsef

Location:In Dragon Valley training my pet dragon and learning about CoMC in Hogwarts

You neet to go to my store account then purchase history, and then it will be in there

And you will then have to download it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/22/13 09:08 PM

poppy704

Yeah I did that and it says it's installed in my game but I can't find it I preordered the game so I know I should have this in there but I just don't know where it is. I've played the game a couple times and it says I should have it in there but when I go to buy things for my sims I can't find it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/22/13 09:30 PM

Rikubabe

I'm having the same problem. The launcher says I have it, but I can't find it anywhere.
Suzanne2009asim

if you are looking for it in the game its under transportation/Misc
gamekitten

Does anyone have the site where you can redeem for your sets if you ordered limited edition? -.- I would ask EA but it looks like they stopped chat for customer service..When I push help in orgins now they send me to origins help page..and I've never found any help there.

Suzanne2009asim

The power pack is under transportation , Misc, the chamber itself is under Electronics , Misc.....I think that is what you are wanting .
gamekitten

I am looking for the site that redeems Power Pack and Industrial Set..They didn't send me a link, just the codes to redeem..Sorry to bug you..

Suzanne2009asim

I went to the bottom of this page where it says redeem a code and did mine that way, both codes ....I know there was a discussion elsewhere in the forum for what you are asking I will see if I can find it and post that link .
stilljustme2

The link to redeem the code for the Power Pack is http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/futureredemption -- not sure about the Industrial Set because I haven't gotten my code for that yet.

gamekitten

stilljustme2 wrote:The link to redeem the code for the Power Pack is http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/futureredemption -- not sure about the Industrial Set because I haven't gotten my code for that yet.

Oh thank you and thank you that worked, then I found...-.- the redeem a code in my account history..

Sorry everyone..This flu is making me beyond stupid..

Suzanne2009asim

At the bottom of this page where it says " My Account " and under that where it says " redeem a code " that is where I redeemed mine with no issues, there is also a make up set as a registration reward for ITF as well .
poppy704

Thank you everyone I finally found it I'm so happy
BeasleyQ2

Poppy, I have the same problem. I pre-ordered, downloaded AND INSTALLED the content, but I can't find it anywhere... I looked under transportation misc and under electronics, misc. tabs. I also restarted. I suppose I could try downloading again?

I don't suppse anyone could put up a screenshot just in case it's right in front of my face?
poppy704

BeasleyQ2 wrote:Poppy, I have the same problem. I pre-ordered, downloaded AND INSTALLED the content, but I can't find it anywhere... I looked under transportation misc and under electronics, misc. tabs. I also restarted. I suppose I could try downloading again?

I don't suppse anyone could put up a screenshot just in case it's right in front of my face?

I don't know how to put up a screenshot on here, but I would try downloading it again. I downloaded it two times last night and it said it was in my game and I couldn't find it, then I tried one more time downloading it again today and it worked. Good luck!

Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: