Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where do I get the Laughter Charged Crystal and the Rage Charged Crystal in the sims 3 at?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Batman82497

Where do I get the Laughter Charged Crystal and the Rage Charged Crystal in the sims 3 at?
chococat9

Location:I'm sittin' at a bar on the inside. Waitin' for my ride on the outside...

You can find wild crystal plants growing around Oasis Landing. You imbue them with emotions and harvest when they are ready. You can also plant them back at your home garden.

DivaOfDarkness

I found crystal plants in the wasteland and harvested them. Plant them like a normal plant and just like the "water" option it will give you the option to imbue a neutral (starting/default) crystal with any emotion you desire. I think the plant has to grow up into getting leaves in order to get that option. Imbuing it many times with emotion raises the % of that emotion giving you the crystal type you want.

eliwood_sain

Side note on imbuing an emotion: it's helpful to do several at the same time as there is a small wait period to imbue again. It's not too long (maybe an IG hour). You can imbue a mature plant or a bearing plant, but you don't have to imbue it all the way for the flowers to change to the emotion.

Celebrating over 10 years of the Sims

All of Sims 1 save Hot Date
All XPs of Sims 2
All XPs of Sims 3 + OLS

Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: