Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do I throw dew on other Sims?  XML
Forum Index » Into the Future
Cyron43

I try to change to the utopian future. I have 10 bottles of black dew in the inventory and I'm supposed to throw it onto 6 other Sims but I can't find that option. When I click on other sims there is nothing such and when I click on the bottles there's only "use dew on yourself" and "make dew bubble".

EDIT: Forget it. It seems it's not working with NPCs but I'm playing a new world and there is just one other household yet (just found it). It works on non-NPC Sims.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/26/13 12:02 AM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
DarkAmaranth1966

Click on the dew in your inventory, you can throw it on any sim on the lot you are on.

Trish1966

I love the dew!!! I made some orange sims, a couple of pink ones, a light blue one and a couple of electric blue ones! I was really hoping for red, purple or yellow, but we shall see.

Unachieved lifetime goals - meet Trace Adkins and Cal Ripken Jr.
Cyron43

@DarkAmaranth1966: That option wasn't there with NPCs but maybe it was because I didn't great them first. I don't know if that's necessary or if it's simply not possible with NPCs. I'm going to do further research on that today.

UPDATE: We (or should I say I?) can't throw dew on NPC-Sims like bartenders or bouncers.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/26/13 05:53 PM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!

Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: