Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Plumbot Woohoo?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Putowtin

My sim wants to woohoo with his plumbot boyfriend (can't get a date? Build one!)
But there's no interaction for it. They can kiss, makeout, they've even got engaged, but no woohoo
Anyone else having this problem?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/27/13 09:58 PM

Light, Love and Peace

Putowtin

bump

Help me sims community, your my only hope

Light, Love and Peace

davidsara

try the relax on a bed and invite it over to join you approach, not sure it'll work but you never know
Putowtin

davidsara wrote:try the relax on a bed and invite it over to join you approach, not sure it'll work but you never know

Tried it, but thanks.

I've also tried it in the: Hottub, Bot Creation Station, Jet Pack, Stack of Hay and Photoboth..... Makes it sound like my sims a N.y.m.p.h.o.maniac

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/28/13 09:51 AM

Light, Love and Peace

shideh357

Is your sim human? I remember on the Gamescon broadcast that King said human sims and plumbots couldn't woohoo. So just checking
Putowtin

shideh357 wrote:Is your sim human? I remember on the Gamescon broadcast that King said human sims and plumbots couldn't woohoo. So just checking

But he's got a wish to woohoo with 5AT3N(that's the plumbot)!

Light, Love and Peace

lovesstorms

Putowtin wrote:
shideh357 wrote:Is your sim human? I remember on the Gamescon broadcast that King said human sims and plumbots couldn't woohoo. So just checking

But he's got a wish to woohoo with 5AT3N(that's the plumbot)!

Love the pic!! Yes, I'm pretty sure plumbots & sims cannot woohoo. I also read that someone's sim had a wish to kiss with Emit (the time traveler), but you can't do that with Emit. So, I guess there are a few wishes that will NEVER be fulfilled.

Cat0Eye

Seems strange that you would be able to have any romantic interaction if they were not going to allow woo hoo.
There are no romantic interactions allowed with Emit. I understand you can not try for a baby...but no woo hoo? Simbots can woohoo so why would they prevent plumbots?

Its okay, be simful
Putowtin

Ok, so had another go last night, still won't woohoo, but when my sim uses his jetpack the option to woohoo is there (just greyed out cause there's no room on his lot)

Maybe I've got a bug
(Or my bot's got one!)

Light, Love and Peace

zolhart

Plumbots can woohoo with each other, But not with any other life state.

However! there is an oversight by the devs. Marry your Plumbot, and they can get frisky in the dreampod. for 48 hours. then. no more Woohoo.
xPika427x

Yea, I got wishes like that too. On PiinkSim's LP, her teenager wants to woohoo in the dream pod which you also can't do...

[/url]
Bronwin2

I am pretty sure the devs did not put in Plumbot woohoo. Sorry. If it comes it will be in mods.

Putowtin

Thanks folks, well 5AT3N and Kobal will just have to have a woohooless relationship.... for now

Light, Love and Peace

electribird

Putowtin wrote:Thanks folks, well 5AT3N and Kobal will just have to have a woohooless relationship.... for now

Unless you're brave enough to add a mod to the game. There is one called "Woohooer" that was made by someone called Nraas a while ago to control the limitations of "woohooing" in The Sims 3. It wasn't really updated to work with Into the Future or plumbots, but it worked in my game anyway (not sure why). You can read more about it here.
kati77

I don't think sims and Plumbots can woohoo either. But I've also run into a situation, where a sim has a wish of doing something s/he possibly can't do. Like, once my sim-family's two children both had IF:s. They were in IF form, I never turned them into human, so both children could only see their own IF:s. Still the other girl got a wish to give a friendly introduction to her sister's IF (which, she of course couldn't even see).

I think the game just sees IF:s and plumbots as sims. And what ever code generates those wishes, doesn't really take into account, what you can actually do with that certain "sim".

I remember someone telling they had a wish to give a stimulus response test to a baby... Of course, the baby would eventually grow up, but still

I don't use mods or CC

Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: