Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Buydebug  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Baby_Girl_Fi

Does anyone know if anyone has made a list of the ITF buydebug options? Such as the water effects spawner and world event spawners?

Have searched online, can't find anything yet..

Daboogadie2

Have you searched 'buydebug' in the game yet? Its all there.
Baby_Girl_Fi

I've been on the buydebug option, what I'm looking for is a list that says what they actually do- for example there are about 7 options for world events. Has anyone tested to see WHAT each world event does, so that when I place it in my game I know what to expect.

elanorbreton

I can't find a list anywhere yet, maybe too early for anyone to have tested and compiled the info.

Each spawner does say that it spawns 'objects' based on whether OL is in Utopia or Dystopia, so I imagine it will spawn broken junk etc for Dystopia and Rainbow gunk for Utopia But if you come across an exact list, please do let us all know.
Sarlyssia

Spawner 3 are rifts in dystopia, in utopia spawner 4 are the dew flowers and spawner 6 is the rainbow patch. Don't know about the rest.
stilljustme2

I replaced the roach spawners in my junkyard with nanite spawners, but when I sent my Sim there he couldn't collect any nanites. I then read somewhere that they don't show up unless there's a bot emporium in the world, so I added the one from the community bin (fortunately it's easy to fit in because it's only 30x40), but haven't checked to see if the nanite spawners are now working.

grobnic356

I had a issue where the nanites were spawning but I couldnt see them in game... I traced my problem down to the No Mosaic mod I had...wasnt updated to latest patch level...
just like the issue of no fountian's showing animation caused by No Mosaic Mods with the Island Paradise EP.

So if anyone may be having a simmilar issue ... heres a link to [/u]No Mosaic Mod[u] updated to latest patch leve. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=444692

My Studio :
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedA
sstType=all&persona=grobnic356

Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: