Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Oh look, a patch problem...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
UserSam7823

I've now been trying to install Into the Future on my sister's computer for 24-hours. We bought it off of Origin and it downloaded. However, when I click Install it tells me that I need to patch the game, so I open the launcher and click update. The update bar appears, shoots to the top in seconds, and vanishes. I try to open the launcher again to see what has happened but it tells me that the launcher cannot be opened while something is installing. I've tried restarting the computer, switching accounts, etc. but nothing seems to fix it. After a restart it just asks me to install the new update again.
I would really appreciate some help!

Proud Simmer for over a decade!
Trish1966

Have you tried downloading the super patch? It is linked in Crinrict's bug thread on the first thread in this section. Good luck!

Unachieved lifetime goals - meet Trace Adkins and Cal Ripken Jr.
UserSam7823

Thanks!
I tried to download it but it says the download failed because the file could not be read

Proud Simmer for over a decade!
SimCarlex

UserSam7823 wrote:Thanks!
I tried to download it but it says the download failed because the file could not be read

Try downloading from this link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page#2090365

Post Reply Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: