Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
You have to see this! Strangest thing ever! Pics included  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Author Message
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains


Chrysame uploaded a sim; The sims name is Darlene Perkins. She is on the exchange as a vampire. In Chrysame's game she is human even though her father is a vampire. On the exchange she looks human.

I uninstalled Late Night a while back so I figured I could put her into my game as human. I found her as teen in CAS. I aged her to young adult. I changed her hair and clothes. She looked human.

I put her into my game and low and behold she was a vampire! She looks like a vampire, she acts like a vampire, even her hunger thing shows thirst instead of hunger. I can't cure her. I can't have her get plasma anywhere. I checked. I even checked buydebug. I can't buy Plasma because I don't have Late Night installed.

She even has the option to turn other sims.

See. She looks human.



Not anymore.



Even has a bat flying over her head. When it was day time she was smoking!









The town is Glenvale County from rflong with all the Midnight Hollow households and houses added.

AKA Dee
Profile
MinDtriKz


Joined: 07/31/09 11:09 PM
Messages: 5693

I wonder what Master Controller would say about the status of the Sim- if it detects vampirism. I bet it does, and can be changed. Could be wrong though

Profile
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains

MinDtriKz wrote:I wonder what Master Controller would say about the status of the Sim- if it detects vampirism. I bet it does, and can be changed. Could be wrong though


Hi Probably but I don't use mods.

AKA Dee
Profile
MinDtriKz


Joined: 07/31/09 11:09 PM
Messages: 5693

SelahFreeAtLast wrote:
MinDtriKz wrote:I wonder what Master Controller would say about the status of the Sim- if it detects vampirism. I bet it does, and can be changed. Could be wrong though


Hi Probably but I don't use mods.


I figured you didn't, because if you did, you would have posted that result. I am just wondering out loud.

Profile
SmokeyBearz


Joined: 06/04/09 05:21 PM
Messages: 749

You must have Supernatural installed too?

Vampires were introduced in both these xpacs, not only in Late Night.
But I cannot explain why she remained a vampire after a CAS edit. That's...supernatural game behavior.

I wouldn't be too worried. Once my pc froze up, so I tried to reboot using the power button...
Still, it wouldn't power off. So I go behind my desk and unplug the cord. Guess what? The computer wouldn't have it.
It was still on, even with the power cord unplugged.

Only a few months later did I learn residual electrical currents can do such a thing.
Still, 750 Watts of residual power is a lot if you ask me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/03/13 08:48 PM


Profile
IreneSwift


Joined: 08/12/12 01:48 PM
Messages: 2620
Offline

Have you tried editing her in CAS since you placed her in the game?

Profile
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains

MinDtriKz wrote:
SelahFreeAtLast wrote:
MinDtriKz wrote:I wonder what Master Controller would say about the status of the Sim- if it detects vampirism. I bet it does, and can be changed. Could be wrong though


Hi Probably but I don't use mods.


I figured you didn't, because if you did, you would have posted that result. I am just wondering out loud.


I know. I wonder out loud a lot.

AKA Dee
Profile
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains

SmokeyBearz wrote:You must have Supernatural installed too?

Vampires were introduced in both these xpacs, not only in Late Night.
But I cannot explain why she remained a vampire after a CAS edit. That's...supernatural game behavior.

I wouldn't be too worried. Once my pc froze up, so I tried to reboot using the power button...
Still, it wouldn't power off. So I go behind my desk and unplug the cord. Guess what? The computer wouldn't have it.
It was still on, even with the power cord unplugged.

Only a few months later did I learn residual electrical currents can do such a thing.
Still, 750 Watts of residual power is a lot if you ask me.


Nope. I don't even own Supernatural. I have two stuff packs and Ambitions installed. Stuff packs are the loft one and the outdoor one.

Okay. This freaked me out a little but if I had your computer thing happen to me I probably would have called in the paranormal investigators.

AKA Dee
Profile
Chrysame


Joined: 06/18/09 05:20 PM
Messages: 510
Offline

Darlene is a sim I uploaded. In my game, she looks like a human, is listed as human in CAS and behaves like a human sim teen. Only one of her parents is a vampire. Good old Lucky Perkins.

I was surprised to see her listed as a vampire in her description in my studio. She still looks human. But, still, shouldn't she be a human sim in a game without LN and Supernatural? I know Selah doesn't have Supernatural.

It's beyond bizarre. I'm stumped.

Profile
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains

IreneSwift wrote:Have you tried editing her in CAS since you placed her in the game?


I did take her back to CAS. I tried to find a way to change her and found no way to do it. When I returned her to CAS she then looked like a vampire even in there.

AKA Dee
Profile
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains

Chrysame wrote:Darlene is a sim I uploaded. In my game, she looks like a human, is listed as human in CAS and behaves like a human sim teen. Only one of her parents is a vampire. Good old Lucky Perkins.

I was surprised to see her listed as a vampire in her description in my studio. She still looks human. But, still, shouldn't she be a human sim in a game without LN and Supernatural? I know Selah doesn't have Supernatural.

It's beyond bizarre. I'm stumped.



Hi Chrysame! We may never figure this one out.

AKA Dee
Profile
Evil_One


Joined: 06/05/09 11:28 AM
Messages: 3443
Location:Inside your head

SmokeyBearz wrote:You must have Supernatural installed too?

Vampires were introduced in both these xpacs, not only in Late Night.
But I cannot explain why she remained a vampire after a CAS edit. That's...supernatural game behavior.

I wouldn't be too worried. Once my pc froze up, so I tried to reboot using the power button...
Still, it wouldn't power off. So I go behind my desk and unplug the cord. Guess what? The computer wouldn't have it.
It was still on, even with the power cord unplugged.

Only a few months later did I learn residual electrical currents can do such a thing.
Still, 750 Watts of residual power is a lot if you ask me.


I don't know if you know this, but some computers need you to press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds before they'll power off, it's a safety feature to prevent accidental shutdown.

Profile
Angel_D0109


Joined: 07/31/12 02:44 AM
Messages: 1250
Location:Cowtown, AB
Offline

I blame the exchange.

Profile
SelahFreeAtLast


Joined: 05/30/09 03:18 AM
Messages: 4538
Location:Great Smokey Mountains

Angel_D0109 wrote:I blame the exchange.


We gotta blame something so it may as well be the exchange.

AKA Dee
Profile
bshag4lv


Joined: 05/16/09 08:40 PM
Messages: 6396
Location:Right here at my computer, where my cat sits and watches and wonders, is that all she does.
Offline

Hey Selah! Wow, now that's weird. With no other way of getting sustanance, guess she'll just have to drink other sims. Tough life for a vampire.


A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Profile
 
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: