Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't get my sim and plumbot to woohoo?  XML
Forum Index » Into the Future
Rogii_The_Sim

full relationship bar, romantic interests and theres no woohoo or get frisky or whatever option?? he has capacity to love btw

Bazinga!
bklienhart

That's right. No woohoo for Plumbots. Either with Sims or other Plumbots.

I'm sure somebody has or is working on a mod for that though.

BTW, DON'T DATE ROBOTS

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
julienrob2004

Rogii_The_Sim wrote:full relationship bar, romantic interests and theres no woohoo or get frisky or whatever option?? he has capacity to love btw

thats because they do not have the option to

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
sillehbee

bklienhart wrote:BTW, DON'T DATE ROBOTS

this.
Cyron43

Why would anyone want to woohoo with a machine? Sorry but that's kind of sick. *ShakesHeadAndLeaves*

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/27/13 12:00 AM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
pepperjax1230

Cyron43 wrote:Why would anyone want to woohoo with a machine? Sorry but that's kind of sick. *ShakesHeadAndLeaves*
My sim would but she is stupid so maybe that doesn't count as an actual answer.

Calico_Tiger

Cyron43 wrote:Why would anyone want to woohoo with a machine? Sorry but that's kind of sick. *ShakesHeadAndLeaves*

Why would anyone woohoo with a ghost? Or mummy? Or Simbot? Or werewolf (dog)? Or vampire (it may be walking, but it's still a corpse)? And so on And yet you can woohoo with each of them. You cannot "try for baby" with the mummy or simbot, though. But with all of that in mind, it makes absolutely no sense that you cannot woohoo with a plumbot yet can with the others.

Hopefully it's just a silly oversight and they fix it with the next patch so that you don't have to mod for it. And that it's NOT a taste of them seeing if they can censor the rest of their game and keep you from woohooing with the other "supernatural" creatures as well just because someone might find it icky, hehe.
bklienhart

Google "Real Dolls".

U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
pepperjax1230

bklienhart wrote:

Google "Real Dolls".
This is the sims not real life and don't tell someone to google that its creepy.

Cyron43

@bklienhart: I know there are some pervs out there but is this something for a game like Sims 3?

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
pepperjax1230

Cyron43 wrote:@bklienhart: I know there are some pervs out there but is this something for a game like Sims 3?
I guess he thinks are sims should have them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/27/13 09:38 PM

Cyron43

pepperjax1230 wrote:
Cyron43 wrote:@bklienhart: I know there are some pervs out there but is this something for a game like Sims 3?
I guess he thinks are sims should have them.

I guess so.

HollownessDevour

/hurt I want my sim and her plumbot to woohoo mostly cause it is a sci-fi taboo. And I am not a perv, if anything I am victim of pervs : /

If Deckard could love Rachael, in Blade Runner or cause I am a Karl Urban fan though I haven't seen Almost Human I am pretty sure that taboo is covered in that.

And no offence I probably am one of the player who has the least woohoo in my game, I think woohoo is generally a once your couple does it once it doesn't need to be done again. I think the most I woohooed was when I thought it was a lower chance at pregnancy cause I wanted it to be a surprise till I found out woohoo was baby proof besides, and I'd try for baby just for hidden traits breeding and breeding aliens, which I only started doing last summer, I almost played a year with like 1 couple woohooing for a baby till I realized woohoo was baby proof.

If it is humanoid why not? you can do it with aliens (both ways even for pregnancy), even death babies/pregnancy. It is a sci-fi thing and it is a sci-fi EP.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/28/13 04:22 AM

bklienhart

So, dead people, plants and aliens are OK, but machines are too freaky and perverted for The Sims?

U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
Cyron43

bklienhart wrote:So, dead people, plants and aliens are OK, but machines are too freaky and perverted for The Sims?

No I wouldn't woohoo with either of them except for aliens but the latter depends on the genetic compatibility and the attraction pattern.

Forum Index » Into the Future
Go to: