Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 resort-Walking in St. Basil,Russian  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
evanell

The Cathedral of the Protection of Most Holy Theotokos on the Moat or Pokrovsky Cathedral are official names for a Russian Orthodox church in Red Square in Moscow.
The church is also called the Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed, anglicized as Saint Basil's Cathedral. It was built from 1555-61 on orders from Ivan the Terrible and commemorates the capture of Kazan and Astrakhan.
I have made this church as a resort with a chapel, so you can take your sims to have a romantic church wedding and honey moon here.

This lot is used with EA Store set Mother Russia(http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB
-SIM3:70706
), and if you don't have this set, this lot will not look like as same as the pictures when you download it.
Thanks to Esmeralda for church chair objects(http://modthesims.info/d/396772)

See more pics atmy blog: http://evanellsims.blogspot.tw/2013/12/sims3-lot-81.html

And you can download this lot at TSR: http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/evanell/downloads/detail
s/category/sims3-lots-community/title/walking-in-st.-basil/id/
1225537/

rosemow

Your resort is very nice! It is great that you based it on the real life Saint Basil's Cathedral. Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have used the items from the Mother Russian set. Very nice colours and patterns that you have used both for the exterior and for the interior. It looks great how you have used the roof toppers and towers. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The Church would be a special place for sims to get married. It looks great how you have set up the seats in the Church for the wedding guests to sit on and watch the wedding ceremony. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows through the build. Very nice front area of the Church where sims are getting married. Nice to have the organ there for music to be played whilst the ceremony takes place. The pillars and statues that you have placed down the sides of the Church and at the front area look very nice. Very nice dining area for sims to enjoy eating food from the buffet tables. The gothic style dining seats looks great. It looks nice how you have also set up round tables for sims to eat their food at. The shade of green that you have used for the curtains look very nice. Nice bedrooms for the sims to sleep in. It is great that sims can keep fit in the gym area.
It is a very nice Church resort.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/21/13 06:55 AM

saitouamy

Oh my, what an beautiful Cathedral it is! I love how you put different types of steeples and they blend in perfectly Interiors are elegant and wedding screenshots are wonderful too!

yanti68

WOW, WOW, WOW! Your cathedral is AMAZING! I just adore that architecture and the colours you have used. All the cool roof towers/ dome really adds so much of character to the build. LOVE the wedding area inside. I wish I could recommend. This would have gone in my favourites.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/21/13 12:35 PM

YellowJane

Location:Check my online status.... Oh wait!! I hid it! Mwahahaha

As someone who leanrs Russian, and is fascinated by the country in general, I must say WOW like yanti (x3 ) Because that IS so similar to the real life thing - incredible! I will be adding this to my fave's 100%, and since I am hoping for the Russian set for Chirstmas, I might actually be able to download it!
The domes being all different colours is cool, and you've obviously done some deep research into the building! Great designing of the walls, use of windows, nice landscaping, yup, you have it all And beautiful pic's to go with them. Thanks for sharing this!
~YellowJane~

evanell

Thanks for all your reply~

And I'm really glad that you love it

Wish you a happy new year and happy simming~^^
murfeel

Omg this is so cool

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: