Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Hey Sim Gurus what happened to the BONUS SIM POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
moman2kids

Does anyone know if they are gone for good or are we getting them back?
rjdreamer53

Lets play that guessing game....who knows what EA has up it's sleeve!

Kinda sad that EA starts to do something right and can't even finish that simple task.
KramYraelo

They were bonus points for a reason, because they were NOT guaranteed! As such, you shouldn't feel entitled to them.

Just saying...
moman2kids

They made a big deal when they announced them. The least they could do is let us know that they are gone. A lot of people went out of their way to check for them every night.
Daboogadie2

...and some people get them and some don't. I haven't seen them since the beginning of December. Other people got them 2 weeks ago.
SimplySimazing

KramYraelo wrote:They were bonus points for a reason, because they were NOT guaranteed! As such, you shouldn't feel entitled to them.

Just saying...

who are you to tell others how to feel anyway?
you username is attached to so many mean, trolling comments, it's ridiculous.
No one was acting "entitled" to anything, as it was just a question.

"Just saying..."

moman2kids wrote:Does anyone know if they are gone for good or are we getting them back?

I wish I knew that answer too.
It would be nice to know, rather than wasting time checking like an idiot.
ESPECIALLY since that Ad button is on the LAUNCHER itself, yet doesn't bring up the Ads...
I was less than 50 points away from a MMAO deal I was considering,

Yeah its a bummer I haven't gotten mine either in a while, they've done something like this
before though..after a few months they turn up, maybe even weeks.
KramYraelo

SimplySimazing wrote:
you username is attached to so many mean, trolling comments, it's ridiculous.

That is a bold face lie.
SimplySimazing

KramYraelo wrote:
That is a bold face lie.

REALLY? Then you must think posting mean comments is "normal"..

KramYraelo wrote: you shouldn't feel entitled to them.

^^
That was unnecessary & MEAN!

I'm not going to waste time tracking them down...
Just the one you posted above is an example..
So obviously the "liar' is YOU.
I tell it like I see it.
Bye.
Not going to waste my time anymore with this.

Schweighsr

They need a sponsor and might have them. I am also told (don't know if it is true) that they only show up in the late evening. I do know that there is only a limited availability, so once they are gone they are gone - I guess the sponsor only pays for so many per day.

Just because they don't have them now doesn't mean they are gone forever - I hope.

I Love The Sims 3 - If I Didn't Love It So Much, I Wouldn't Be Pressuring EA To Make The Game Live Up To Its Potential.
sunsetsorbet

They would always pop up at midnight (or later if I had watched them later the night before, since they only show up every 24 hours.) But I haven't seen them in about a week.

They normally disappear for 3 days after site maintenance, and they did this time as well. I got them for one night (maybe 2 at the most) after the maintenance, but then haven't seen them since.

I totally understand that the sponsored ads won't last forever, but the sticky about them is still up, so I would think that would mean they haven't been taken away yet.

moman2kids

They don't show up on my launcher anymore. I just wish a Sim Guru would give us an answer but I guess they are too busy with TS4.
IrishBear684

sunsetsorbet wrote:They would always pop up at midnight (or later if I had watched them later the night before, since they only show up every 24 hours.) But I haven't seen them in about a week.

They normally disappear for 3 days after site maintenance, and they did this time as well. I got them for one night (maybe 2 at the most) after the maintenance, but then haven't seen them since.

I totally understand that the sponsored ads won't last forever, but the sticky about them is still up, so I would think that would mean they haven't been taken away yet.

Same here, tired of checking every night. They should at least make some kind of announcement to let us know what's going on with them.

ladybreid

I've gotten a total of 30ish bonus points since it started. It just never worked for me so not seeing them now makes no difference o me, that being said for the ones it did work for I'm sure they are a missed bonus.

moman2kids

I agree with you,IrishBear684, they should make some kind of announcement.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: