Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
ATTENTION GURUS: Are You Aware...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
mw1525

Hello Gurus,

Are you aware the link to the Plants vs Zombies Sunflower is broken? At least it is for me. Will you please pass this post to the appropriate department to have someone look into this?

I have been trying to download this file for days and it is just not working no matter which Browser (or Computer) I use. I have tried to download from my Purchase History as-well-as from the item page.

I have used the following browsers with no success:

IE8
IE11
FireFox (current version)
GoogleChrome (current version)

The cache for all browsers were cleared and it made no difference.

My game is patched to 1.42 (New Base Game w/patch automatically built in). I am NOT updating to the latest patch because it is not needed, this item falls under the 1.42 update. And, I am having no problems downloading any other items which were released under this update -- just the flower.

Thank You in Advance for your assistance. Hopefully, the link will be repaired soon.
Karritz

SimGuruRusskii has a thread for web site issues. It is a sticky on the first page of the General Technical forum.

Just in cast you might like to add a post to that thread.

mw1525

Thank you very much, Karritz.

I'll create a post with a link to this one there. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.
mw1525

I am sure the guru's plates are full but any acknowledgment that this issue is being looked into would be great.

It's kinda hard to create a backup of my purchase history if I can not access the stuff I own.
lydiad206

mw1525 wrote:It's kinda hard to create a backup of my purchase history if I can not access the stuff I own.

Very valid point. Hope this gets fixed soon!

Karritz

mw1525 wrote:I am sure the guru's plates are full but any acknowledgment that this issue is being looked into would be great.

It's kinda hard to create a backup of my purchase history if I can not access the stuff I own.

They are not known for responding to every post.

I hope you typed out your issue in the other thread you posted your issue in as a link to this thread may not be clicked on to. Especially if they are pressed for time.

mw1525

@Karritz - I have never had a guru respond directly to me even when I post directly to them. There are just too many people on this site and in these forums to realistically expect (unless the situation calls for it) a direct response. Although, I have noticed the gurus tend to communicate with certain ones on a frequent repeated basis -- I am just not one of those people.

I did leave a "jist" message bottom lining the trouble I am having hoping it would be enough and a link to this post which would show everything I have tried so I wouldn't be advised to do something I had already done. But, if you think they may be too hurried to click a link I'll just re-post the entire thing there.

And, the Gurus are not the only busy people on the planet. I also have time constraints, a demanding job and deadlines which have to be met -- downloading loads of store content takes chunks out of my personal time which was why I was hoping for some sort of response to know my issue was at least seen.

Karritz, this is not a snarky response to you, although it could easily be misinterpreted as such. Thank you for the advice.

Karritz

I was just concerned that you might be disappointed. And I have a dim recollection of one of the Gurus mentioning that they tend not to click on links to find out what the problem is.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: