Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A FRIEND'S GUIDE: How to speed up your game, and fix LAG / video stuttering. **HERE IS SOLUTION**  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
AnnieBonnie007

Could someone reupload the programmes? Thanks you

Haters don't really hate you. They hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wished to be...
LeMuziqTroll

Yeah, Mind re-posting links? :/

(For those who can't see the picture, It says " The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.")

So, yeah.. New link's, please?

kimberlym87

does anyone have an updated link for the FPS?
chesterbigbird

Here you go:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=15585.0

What you have to do is download and extract the 3booter zip to your sims 3 root directory which is : local disk c/program files/Electronic Arts/the sims 3.
Then download the fpslimit zip and extract to the same place.
Then to run the game just double click the 3booter icon.. if you get sick of going into your game directory to start the game just make a 3booter shortcut on your desktop.
Hope this helped.
quaggo

KittyHoshi wrote:okay, i got a game booster, i been running registry cleanups and everything, the lag won't go away! i even deleted the cc and it wont stop lagging!!! its driving me nuts, but it only seems to lag when i got on vacation... so it must have something to do with WA...

Kitty I agree with you. I have a very high end gaming system and it is well cared for as far as malware, antivirus, file cleanups, defrag, etc. I am a IT professional actually. With no CC or packages whatsoever, I don't ever get lagging until I visit another country in World Adventures. Once I do that, that character will then get a second of video lag every 5 or 6 game minutes (when on normal speed). The actual actions in the game occur in real time, but you will see the game time freeze and video animations freeze and then it will resume the animation and the clock will jump a minute. I only have issues with the Sims 3. It's certainly a Sims 3 coding thing.
quaggo

chesterbigbird wrote:Here you go:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=15585.0

What you have to do is download and extract the 3booter zip to your sims 3 root directory which is : local disk c/program files/Electronic Arts/the sims 3.
Then download the fpslimit zip and extract to the same place.
Then to run the game just double click the 3booter icon.. if you get sick of going into your game directory to start the game just make a 3booter shortcut on your desktop.
Hope this helped.

Unfortunately 3booter coupled with the FPS Limiter doesn't fix the video stuttering for me.
DarkAngelz90

Location:Looking For Alice In The Inner Depths Of Wonderland

This didnt work for me either. I followed all the instructions to the letter and the game wont load.

indyChick

You rock. I owe "the mouse" a wedge of cheese--just ask, any time. ;P-peace
dancek3gef

Does this work with macs too?
Ripleyrawr

dancek3gef wrote:Does this work with macs too?

I don't use a mac (xp here) but I'm assuming this guide does work for all computers.

Breadquanda is my spirit animal.
FriedChickenIsMe

Thanks so much for posting this. This guide, I'm sure, will help someone who's game is so laggy that it's unplayable. Happy 4th of July!

BlkBarbiegal

fruit baskets!

blinqipa

Hi Everyone
I Came here and Logged In , just to thank you for this Topic which helped me a lot on fixing LAG issues, this works on Low-End Graphics too!
Thank you so MUCH ,
Best Regards ,
Blinqipa.
Tamara1990

Where in the name of God can I find a site to download the FPS Limiter 2.0? I have tried everywhere and the link that is mentioned just shows ads. There is no button or link for me to download it at all? HELP!!! I am ripping my hair out! Installed everything else and it's ok, but i need my game to stop lagging!!!
dicdic14

Tamara1990 wrote:Where in the name of God can I find a site to download the FPS Limiter 2.0? I have tried everywhere and the link that is mentioned just shows ads. There is no button or link for me to download it at all? HELP!!! I am ripping my hair out! Installed everything else and it's ok, but i need my game to stop lagging!!!

Hi. Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/qG2BBrps/fps_limiter.html

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: