Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Breathe Deeper...(Clean Install for Dummies)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Toachyzz

I also had to remove the EA Launcher because I was getting that "error ... log" message with a launcher indicating nothing but zeroes in the version.
but sadly won't work work keep get Errour date yber date so keep press retry now havn't got lancher what done wrong?
fluttereyes

It's not called cc cleaner. It's called ccleaner and that's because it cleans the c drive. You know, c cleaner. Perhaps it would help if you put the correct name of the program

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/15/10 10:33 AM

http://www.prettysims.com

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
Quote:Krishnamurti

tallcoolone

"High detail lots is set to 4"

My game is crash city if I don't have this one set low (4), everything else is maxed. Great advice.

There's also a free product called Glary Utilities that you can use to clean up your registry, it makes it viewable (I donno if CCleaner does), it removes spyware and does other functions the same as CCleaner.

I don't use any other programs to make my game run well, it was just fixed with a complete and thorough uninstall, reinstall, removal of .bad files in the saved games, UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING the download manager.

Good luck all. Be careful if you use Glary to clean up your registry.
zeldakristin

I need to know how to fix error code 317
ElderGamer1

Thank you very very much for your very helpful suggestions and Program download locations..I saved it all..My WA problems are too much to bare, Lol! I must add this little nightmare for everyone...
My World Adventures Updates including the Big overall one that EA posted recently allowed me to give my WA Game (6) Official Updates...I manually entered each one from the last one I ever got which was 2.0.86 all the way up to 2.10.5...All my other Games have been updating correctly..WA has the most beautiful scenery plus all the other great technology added to our SIMS3 I just hope I can now get to see changes in my WA adventures now..Its long over due..

fleshjenn

it took me over 9hrs to fix my game. Hope I never have to go through that again
zornadog

thank you very much!!!!!

Please Click

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/10/10 11:14 PM

Uzone27

fluttereyes wrote:It's not called cc cleaner. It's called ccleaner and that's because it cleans the c drive. You know, c cleaner. Perhaps it would help if you put the correct name of the program

Right. Nice catch.

Sorry for the prolonged absence guys. Every now and then I put the game down for long stretches (did this with TS1 and TS2 as well) but I always come back. lol

My apologies also to those that asked questions in this thread that went unanswered.

UZ

Assimulo

I'm going to be getting World Adventures soon, does this problem show up for new users of the game as well, or only for people who had a certain patch downloaded?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/21/10 01:40 PM

glory_joy

Once again, this has come in quite handy!
sesert34

Faith_Andhope

Assimulo wrote: I'm going to be getting World Adventures soon, does this problem show up for new users of the game as well, or only for people who had a certain patch downloaded?

I am in the same situation. And I have the same question. If I download this now, are all fixes/patches already in it or will I have to do these?

Thanks.
TnT_Terry

Nice work uzone, this will come in handy for future reference

HAPPY

EASTER

TO YOU

HUGS, TERRY

Sgizzle09

Another great guide!

~*S.GIZZLE.09*~
AAes

The EA link doesn't work...