Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Geminiagre had a full restaurant land on her head...Wanted:Rflong7  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Morakai wrote:Why you little WENCH!!! Give me back that ice! holds it to head
I am going to make your WL anorexic! It is going to be so skinny that it will be almost invisible!!!

OK even though this threat scares me to death...I have to admit that i can't stop laughing literally on those words My father even came in my room and asked if i'm ok...LOL!!!

I really enjoyed this reaction So much fun!!!

you are very welcome

Morakai

Oh Goddess be!!!

I can't stop laughing now!! Jeez!

=^..^=

crinrict

*is resisting the urge*

If you want to do something for me, you could click on this link once a day: http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/wish/ef6a4b24-a054-0e64-99d4-b76
d70d32ff8

A friend of mine is pregnant and this will give her a bed for the little one if enough people click on it.

Maybe I should put up a *new* wish list with stuff I would enjoy, especially with my birthday coming up and an empty WL. Mm.

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Not sure if i can do it once a day with all my ins and outs of town, but I'll surely click on it whenever i'm around. I'll be glad if you leave that link here as well so other people can click it too.

And yes I agree that you should put some stuff in your WL

ETA: by the way give your friend my best wishes for the baby that's coming

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/16/12 09:18 PM

crinrict

It would be an alternative WL. Maybe someone feels like making my cats for me or clicking on that link once in a while or maybe some people could stop fighting with each other or something along these lines.

geminiagre

That is a brilliant idea Crinrict!

Morakai

I clicked too!

=^..^=

crinrict

Thank you both. I'm off to bed.

geminiagre

G'night Crinrict

geminiagre

*comes running in*

Morakai attacked with another steampunk set, and pnoles followed with a dress.. Hopefully I won't get hit anymore... but i'll go back into hiding ...er shower just to be on the safe side

*runs away to find a new hiding place*

pnoles

geminiagre wrote:*comes running in*

Morakai attacked with another steampunk set, and pnoles followed with a dress.. Hopefully I won't get hit anymore... but i'll go back into hiding ...er shower just to be on the safe side

*runs away to find a new hiding place*

Welcome! ♪♪♫♫ sings a little tune

"My Cherie Amore pretty little one that I adore"
geminiagre

I'm under the impression that i'm being hunted...

geminiagre

ok no idea when that happened , but jooliea came over and hit me with a jetset elders set... claiming that it was SciFiWarlock's doing. I'll need to investigate this.....

jooliea

I also clickied on that link crinrict posted! Everybody should. *nodme*

The more money I give EA, the less pleasant my customer experience becomes.

SciFiWarlock

geminiagre wrote:ok no idea when that happened , but jooliea came over and hit me with a jetset elders set... claiming that it was SciFiWarlock's doing. I'll need to investigate this.....

I plead the 5th

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: