Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Building Yuma Valley. (Finished) Download on page 1 and 5  XML
Forum Index » Create a World
jja27

Bump!

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

In case you did not see my post on your page, I downloaded Yuma today, and YES IT WORKS!!

I am still exploring it, so I can´t give you to much feedback yet except that I really like what I have seen so far

Only thing I have to complain about are the green patches. I was expecting a desert world, eh! And now you come up with something with nice green patches

Might take some time until I find time to play, though. I am working on my short right now, and I am pretty busy in RL atm. But I will get back to you

jja27

I'm glad. Yeah your right. I might make one withot the green patches. Its a good idea. Just stick to your routine and you'll get through it. Hopefully We can use this forum to talk now that I'm done with it basically.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Like a spring and a summer version, hm?

Ach btw, I finished my short. I took me ages to figure out how this works on blogspot

If you want to take a look, you find all the links in this forum:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/513200.page

But I have to say again, it is not a nice story.

jja27

Dark as always. Gotta love it. I did like it though. Made sense in an odd way.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Now that you mention it *scratcheshead* you are right, I really have a thing for dark humor, too. So if I should ever come up with a funny story, it´s probably bound to have at least a weird end

jja27

It kinda reminds me of Law and Order here in the states. You know all those people in a big city. All those variables. Something's bound to go wrong. But in your stories theres always the chance for the right thing to happen. Its always... Human.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Murphy´s Law, eh? If things get the chance to go wrong, they will?

I agree with that, in a way. But as you noticed, and as it goes in my stories, I also believe that the longer you simply cling on, the higher chances for GOOD things to happen rise, too

Hm, that new communication system really annoys me. I thought it might at least be usefull for advertising, but it is not- because any post will be buried almost immediately...

Anyway, I think I will start to work on my next story soon, even if no one should ever stumble across it

What do you think? Small town girl moves into city first, or a fairytale of a a differen kind?

jja27

Either one Anna. I'd like to see your twist on either. I'd imagine she'd go through hell the first few days. Hm. Fantasy? Is it like an adventure? Or a drama? Oh the possiblities.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Naw, I was intending to let the girls story be a really quiet one. But I think I am to lazy to start this one yet, it will require one hell of a lot of building.

But whatever should be first, I promise I´ll let you know when I am finished and it is published

Hey, my sims has done some sightseeing in your world- stopped by at O´Bregon´s , naturally - great job JJ! I especially love the old prison. Say, do you have pets?! If not, where did the vat full of water come from?!

Rflong7

Hi

I didn't find Cottonwood Valley to replace it with Yuma Valley.
Maybe just give me all the information for this world- links and all- to place this.

Sorry again- I'm probably just missing it.
jja27

Oh Rflong you payed me a visit! Okay so Heres the info.

Description
Yuma VALLEY - by JJA27
Tech: Ambitions Nightlife World Adventrues* Currently 60.MB * About 102 R-lots * About 15 C-lots
Pre-populated: Empty
Theme: Along the banks of the Colorado River. Yuma use to be an old steamboat town with little freighters taking sims across the treacherous river at it's narrowest pass. But with the river damed and the pass bridged the Yuma Valley enjoyed a boost in agriculture and population. What will the modern era bring to the Yuma Valley?
Release date: 3/9/12
Added: 23MAY11

Link to Topic
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/374362.page
Link to Download
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5297000

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/14/12 01:35 AM

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow

Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: