Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
WIP: The Old West... A New World by ehaught58 (Updated 02-23-12)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
cameonet1950

You're such a neet guy! Thanks!

LeeMortis

Gorgeous little world. Loving the wild west theme, and I can't wait for the release. Knowing the quality of your lots, this should prove to be a winner for sure.
ehaught58

LeeMortis wrote:Gorgeous little world. Loving the wild west theme, and I can't wait for the release. Knowing the quality of your lots, this should prove to be a winner for sure.

Thanks, Lee!

"If you build it, they will come."
cameonet1950

This is going to be SO cool! You are AMAZING!

BTW: I didn't realilze how outdated my PC is already so my son is going to overhaul it this week ... at least with more RAM that has built-in heatsinks, new video card and another fan. He wants to give me Windows 7 too but I'm holding off on that. I'm just not ready to have to backup and reinstall everything. It's too much work!

But if he could do it when I'm not HERE and it's up & running when I get home ... that would be great. Sill, I'm very nervous about idea.

Keep those pics commin'! I can't wait to make my "dream sequence" story with/for it!

Cam

ehaught58

cameonet1950 wrote:This is going to be SO cool! You are AMAZING!

BTW: I didn't realilze how outdated my PC is already so my son is going to overhaul it this week ... at least with more RAM that has built-in heatsinks, new video card and another fan. He wants to give me Windows 7 too but I'm holding off on that. I'm just not ready to have to backup and reinstall everything. It's too much work!

But if he could do it when I'm not HERE and it's up & running when I get home ... that would be great. Sill, I'm very nervous about idea.

Keep those pics commin'! I can't wait to make my "dream sequence" story with/for it!

Cam

Hi Cam,

That would be great if you could update to W7. I am running the 64 bit version and everything runs great. W7 is a very stable OS, I highly recommend it. I agree about all the work, but it will be worth it.
Ed

IllusoryThrall

looks great!
MountainMamaof4

Looking forward to the new world....trying to get Fort Sim back up & running since we lost Windows 7 & had to re-install....it'll be my luck that I'll just get it going & you'll start uploading things for "The Old West"! Can't wait!! It looks GREAT!!

turistas9

i never though ill like western, but for some reason i really really cant wait for your world. seems cool !

ehaught58

MountainMamaof4 wrote:Looking forward to the new world....trying to get Fort Sim back up & running since we lost Windows 7 & had to re-install....it'll be my luck that I'll just get it going & you'll start uploading things for "The Old West"! Can't wait!! It looks GREAT!!

Thanks, MountainMamaof4! I plan on finishing and uploading by the end of this month....it's getting down to the wire!!!

Ed

Springfairy556

ehaught58 wrote:
MountainMamaof4 wrote:Looking forward to the new world....trying to get Fort Sim back up & running since we lost Windows 7 & had to re-install....it'll be my luck that I'll just get it going & you'll start uploading things for "The Old West"! Can't wait!! It looks GREAT!!

Thanks, MountainMamaof4! I plan on finishing and uploading by the end of this month....it's getting down to the wire!!!

Ed

I am super excited.

Too bad there's not a mod to get rid of cars, so all we have is horses.

Scorpina2009

Ehaught, are you going to make a Clint Eastwood or a John Wayne sim to live in this world? heehee

I'm excited to see it!
EndlessSims3

This is part of what I want and looking for I will be waiting! TY

frenchpoodle777

Looks great! I always love your worlds!
Svineprutter

Hi there

Very original idea and project

All the best
Svend
silvergreenmoon

Hi I was wondering where the train came from?

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: