Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Crystalline Cove - Finally back on the exchange!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Kerim99

I very like the Consignment Store and the Supermarket. It's so beautiful
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Thank you GreenB. It's slower than I was expecting. 2-3 lots daily is not much. I'm especially taking longer than I was planning even for small lots.

Thamx Kerim

Update.
Only two lots today. Took me quite a while , fighting with the dojo roof.

Dojo

Library (with basement)

Have a nice weekend!

SummerSong86

Wow, Gem, you're an artist! You have such an eye for detail. The buildings and their interiors look amazing.

Call me Summer or JM (for JennyMoonlight) just don't call me late for spaghetti with meatballs!
ImAbushWookie

I agree!
xBanan

The new lots are amazing :)
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

thank you guys

Update. I'm almost done with the community lots. Only 3 left (dance club, art gallery and Saloon)
I'll be starting with residential soon

Okies :p
Cat Jungle

Dog Park

Small Park

Sports Bar

Pool Side Club

Named the last one "Radioactive" as it really looks like it is radioactive during daytime with all the blacklights lol

Have fun!

HappySimmer3

It's looking spectacular, Gem! Everything looks sooooo beautiful.

Rukaya

Gem, everything looks so beautiful and so inviting. What a lovely place for our sims to live and explore.
Ok here is my info:
Dell Studio XPS 8100
Intel(R) core (.TM)i7-860 processor(8MB Cache, 2.80Hz
RAM: 8.00G.B.
64-bit Operating System
ATI Radeon HD 5700Series 1024MB GDDR5
computer ACPIx64-based pc
1TB Serial ATA 2 hard drive 7200 RPM
OS 788G free of 920 G.B.
I have the latest patches. I hope this helps.
I had company this weekend so could only get to you this morning. I have only had one cup of coffee. Got up a little after 5 this AM because my hubby had to get up early to go play golf with my cousin her hubby (who insists on leaving extra early for any golf game) good luck to them getting on the golf course in Sacramento right now it is 28 degrees outside.) Our son -in-law is smart he is leaving later so that he will get there just before tee off time at 9 AM. I am going to be doing laundry today, staying warm except when I go out later to uncover our Jade plants when it warms up outside. Brrr.
Going to get another cup of coffee. My hubby bought me a Keureg coffee maker this Saturday after his sister told us how much she loved hers. I bought some extra boxes of the K-cup boxes in different flavors including decaf and half and half and Chocolate, raspberry Truffle because I have to watch my caffeine intake. Since my sister in law was visiting she showed me how to use it. Also bought the little coffe filter insert so I can use my own coffee beans when I feel like it. Yum Yum.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/16/12 05:33 PM

xBanan

Do you know when you will be finished with this world? :)
geminiagre

Thanks Tangie

Thank you very much Rukaya. Also thanks for the update on your specs. Updated first post with your info.
We have similar coffee makers here as well but the coffee boxes are too expensive. Doesn't really worth it. Plus they do not have the option of adding coffee beans, so it's really a waste of money. It's like buyng coffee in a lounge (price wise). So I could simply go to a lounge and grab a coffee instead. Same price but at least going at the lounge mean going out more. Such a shame though. It's a great idea and the variety in flavours is amazing. If the price of the coffee boxes was more reasonable I would get one for sure.

xBanan, no I'm sorry, I have no idea. As I said in a previous post, I do not know how much time it will take to build the lots, and how much time the testing will take.

Update
I'm finally done with ALL the community lots! yay!! *happy dance*
So the last three are:

Dance Club:

Art Gallery:

Roof (not accessible to sims unless they can teleport)

Back with Subway

Salon ( the rooms are quite small so i'm sorry for the pics. No TAB without a sim )

The Salon has 2 tattoo rooms (one chair each) and 2 Stylist rooms (one station each)

I'll start with the res lots when I wake up.
I'll do the daycare first, then the Apts, and next i'll start with each area out of town center.

See you later everyone!

Kerim99

Your world looks beyond amazing, very beautiful.
I like the new lots .
Rukaya

Hi: Your lots are beautiful, don't worry about rushing to finish your world. Take your time and enjoy creating it. It will be well worth the wait. I agree usually the boxes of k cups are expensive , but they were on sale at Target so I bought a selection. They will make a for a nice variety for my morning coffee. That is why I bought the reusable coffee filter so I can use my own beans. I plan to grind up a days worth of beans and store them in a plastic baggy or small container for regular use. I also like the idea of having the hot water ready for when I want a cup of tea. All I have to do is put a cup with a tea bag under the spout and push the desired cup size and have the cup full of hot water to steep my tea bag. It will give my microwave a rest.
Were my specs ok? Did I give you the info you needed? I think Summer came up with the perfect name for your lovely plaza.
Have a great day, and have fun with creating your world, take breaks, and don't pressure yourself. Hugs.
geminiagre

Thank you Kerim99

Rukaya Your specs where fine Thank you

Update

This is the layout Built so far. I'm sorry it's not centered but it looks like the pic is wider than what my screen was showing :S
I'll get a better pic tomorrow

Daycare (first floor Daycare - second floor "appartmet" - different entrances)

playground

First floor (daycare)
Lobby

playroom

Bedroom

Kitchen

Second floor (Owners living area not really an apartment)

Apt Complex (3 units) - two of these will be placed

The usable one is the one on the left

Apt Duplex - 2 units (two of these will be placed)

The usable one is the one to the right (the yellow one)

See ya all later!!

mikitta47

Your daycare reminds me of the one I went to when I was a very little girl - The Gingerbread House

Your builds are gorgeous!

God Bless,
mik
xBanan

This world looks perfect :)

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: