Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Just a few ideas!  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Wittylady

How about the "prankster" or "mischievous" a trait for adults or kids.

Some people in real life never take anything seriously and love playing pranks - even in adulthood.

I think that trait could enhance the interaction between sims and could create many a hilarious situation

Neashaleigh

Haha good idea! That would be hilarious

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Neashaleigh

Just added some more ideas for create-a-sim.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
LinaraYod

You mentioned sinks in islands...I'd really like to see island counters (not just the breakfast bar ones we have, but actual islands)

How about the double high ovens? Or the countertop stoves with no oven? Juicers, reclining chairs, tricycles...

I'd like to be able to pick flowers...

Split level building options are a good idea...basement windows?

Cellar doors? Like those outdoor low to the ground door thingys (hope you know what I mean)

different styles of compost bins (the ratty chicken wire ones for cheap, heck, just a fly ridden open pile one for free!)

Bee skeps and beekeeping (I miss those...)
Neashaleigh

Thanks for your ideas. I'll add them to the list

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Skittles2008

Since there is a butler in the game, there should be a nanny too.
Neashaleigh

Great idea

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Neashaleigh

Just had a brilliant idea for a Sun, Sand and Surf stuff pack.... Details on the first page

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
aimii23

they are all lovely ideas, i like the idea of having curved walls and windows : )

donnapage666

You have some cool ideas there, and I like that you've added a few of the sims/sims 2 favourites like the wishing well.

Personally I'd like to see more objects / interractions for toddlers and children.

I'm loving the exam idea. I was thinking that dependant on the results, they can start a job at entry level or level 4 or something.

I was also thinking it would be nice to see activities for elders, like a game of bingo at one of the rabbitholes, or taken out for a day trip somewhere, the coach would disappear out of the neighbourhood for a few hours, coming back with a photo memory of the trip.

A sports stuff pack would be cool too, with basketball, tennis, a baseball diamond for the park. I'm liking the idea of an mp3 player or walkman whilst the sims out jogging. Oh and an exercise bike or for the poorer sim a couple of dumb-bells.

I also think that kids should be able to practise their magic skills, wearing a cute wizard hat/cloak and learn cards tricks and such. I thought that something like that would'ave been in the showtime pack, so I was disappointed with the lack of kids being able to do anything.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 04:03 PM

New Youtube channel

PlayfulPoiPeople

http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayfulPoiPeople?featur
e=watch

Please SUBSCRIBE
truulyblessed

YES!!!! I love the ideas I think they would really make the game more realistic...... Please add them soon!!!!!!!
FoxiePly9

Really good ideas!
What I miss is on the sims 2 the sims could actually get into there car and drive off....maybe something to look at? And gates that actually fit the driveway.

Also what about bathing a toddler and seeing the nappy change come off like in sims 2?
sunnishine_28

More maternity outfits or even better, meshes so exiting clothing can be used for maternity. The clothes fit the smallest to largest sims, so why can't they fit the pregnant sims?

Also be able to "plan outfit" and "change appearance" for pregnant sims. The genes of any offspring should refer back to mom/dad's original genes (i.e. mom starts out as a blonde with grey eyes, changes to brunette with blue eyes but junior will get the blonde/grey-eyed genes) instead of what mom changes her hair/eye color to after she's already expecting.

Ability to choose hair styles and clothing for townies. I've seen some spawned townfolk who need look like they got dressed in the dark.

Making and storing food. Adults/teens fix several meals at a time and then freeze them, allowing them to save time after work or allowing children to have a meal without having to use the stove to make it.

Keep all hands & arms inside the thread and remember children don't feed the trolls after midnight.
pink_16924

I hope you are still taking ideas....

Jobs
-Teens and Adults could be tutors and earn money.
-Adults could sell real estate and get a commission.

I also think we should have more ideas for toddlers and childs.
-They should have tricycles for toddlers. Parents should have to teach kids how to ride the tricycle and/or bike. When the child falls of the bike they could get a scraped knee moodlet.
-We could start seeing toddlers skills they have learned.
-They could offer more skills to be taught to toddlers.
-Kids could help parent cook dinner.
-Kids and Teens could earn an allowance or work to earn money.
-Parents can go to parent teacher conferences.
-Kids could get little cars and could drive them around the block.

They should add more buy mode activities...
-Ballet Bar... You could actually see them progress with it.
-Kids,Teens and Adults could ride skateboards.
-More craft-making activities.
-Sims could make their own furnitured.
-Add the Ice-Skating Rink and The Rollerblading Rink.
-Massage Table...
-Some kind of candy making station. It could add more skill to cooking.

Can't really think of anymore for now...
ElllieO

A little bar that tells you if you will get the "Decorated" "Nicely Decorated" or "Beautifully Decorated" moodlets during biul/buy mode.

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: